𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

✪✪✪[𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝-𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜]

✪✪✪
[𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝-𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜]

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝.

December 31, 1997 Londynn Odeta born to be the oldest sibling of all four of her siblings(four on her dads side and one on her moms side), her parents were teen parents and she was mostly raised by her grandmother who she looked up to for half of her life before she got older and was treated completely different than she was when she was younger, she wasn't the richest so when her and her mother moved out of her grandmother's house they eventually had to move house to house because of the complications, at a very young age Londynn began understanding everything, the family problems, things adults said around her and more, she was intelligent for her age.

Londynn grew up in public schools and gifted classes, she ended up being the smartest person in her school, But Londynn was a very humble child though her parents wanted to brag about it she'd rather use her mind for better things, she is interested in everything, art, math and more but reading and writing were her specialties she loved writing! In fact she wants to be a writer.

You'd truly have to way back to understand her love for reading but just to sum it up, Her father was never really around, her mother treated her like complete shit, and her grandmother said so much hurtful shit that she'd never forget. After her mom married her stepdad and adopted her youngest brother her mom completely shut her out of her life, Londynn thought her stepfather would be a father figure that would actually love her but.. that turned out to be much different he just was on her mothers side in every situation no matter how wrong her mother was so eventually Londynn shut everyone out and became obsessed with reading.. it was just her escape.