𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍.

Five weeks later

   I had made some new friends over time who literally had the same personality as me, they love oceans eight, carol, Sarah Paulson, Cate Blanchett, and Sandra bullock, Rihanna, etc! They have the same music taste as me and their humor is top tier, they also understand my living situation so they try to help me in the best way as possible.
I was the first to wake up in my household so I spent my time doing some sketches, my favorite one that I drew was of Cate Blanchett, so I ended up posting it on Instagram, I knew their was a possibility that she wouldn't see it because she doesn't have social media but I still want to share my work.

✪✪✪(not my work, full credit to original artist.)

Liked by, Morag_ross_makeup_artist, and 3,568 others

Official_Londynn 🤌 oui

view all 369 comments

Morag_ross_makeup_artist She loves it(by "she" I mean Ms.Blanchett)

Official_Londynn replied to Morag_ross_makeup_artist Omg! Thank you! I love her! I love you both! I'm actually panicking right now!

UFW.Aaron Remember me when you're famous

Famous...kya When Cate Blanchett notices you😏

Official_Londynn replied to Famous...kya I'm still in shock.

QueenBlanchett I love your art!
Liked by official_Londynn

Cateblanchetts.number1.fan Off topic but you're so pretty!

Official_Londynn replied to Cateblanchetts.number1.fan Thank you!!!!💕

✪✪✪

After managing to snap back into reality after being noticed by Morag AND Cate I decided on getting dressed and going to the park with Cory, Kya, Ethan and Aaron.
I got dressed and left before the others could wake up just because I didn't feel like being bothered with my parents, I got some quick breakfast from Dunkin' Donuts before heading to the park, on my way there I end up running into a blonde causing her papers to fall out of her hands, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I apologized while picking up the papers and re-organizing them back into a pile of one, "It's fine! I promise!" The blonde says as I look up at her and her blue orbs stare into my brown ones.

"What's your name?" She asked me, "Londynn, yours?" I ask, "Vivian, may I have your number?" Vivian asked me and I nodded before she gave me a pen and I wrote my number on her wrist after she pulled her sleeve up. "Thank you, I'll see you around Londynn." Vivian says with a wink before I hugged and waved her a goodbye.

I continue my trip to the park before finally arriving to find my friends already waiting under a tree.