𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Slight smut.

✪✪✪

𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙴?!

What the fuck! Is she doing here?! "Hey sis! Can you believe it? We met Cate Blanchett at the store and invited her over and she said yes!" My brother says before walking past me and into the kitchen to hug grandma, what?. "Glad you're home! Can you show Cate to her guest room?" My mother asked, since when is she nice.. and guest room?! Wait— "Guest room?" I question, "Yeah, we invited her, your aunts, and grandmother over for a few days!" My mother explained, I'm not even going to ask chile...

I showed Cate to a guest room but they were all taken and the only one left was the one closest to mine so I showed her into that one.. okay wattpad come to life.. I think to myself which made me roll my eyes, "I'm sorry, is there a problem?" Cate suddenly asked as she shut the door, "W-What..? No.. of course not!" I scoff obviously sounding like a lier, "And now you're lying, you're just a naughty little girl." Cate smirks as she backs me into the dresser.

She was so close...! My body had completely froze up at this point, I didn't know what to do, what if someone came in and saw this?! "Why didn't you call me sweetheart? I was worried sick." Cate informed me, "You're closer to me than I expected, I'm sure you could've dropped by to see if I'm okay." I muttered, "Don't get smart with me little girl." Cate responded, "I'm not a little girl." I reply.

After the smart reply to my surprise I was easily lifted onto the dresser and grabbed by my jaw roughly before being kissed by the older woman who stood in between my legs, I moaned into the kiss as she put her hand around my neck tightly. I can't believe THE Cate Blanchett is kissing me right now! And the kiss is everything I have imagined and more!

   Cate broke the kiss and I was still stuck in my own mind, "Someone will probably come in soon.. you have your own bathroom in your room, see you at dinner." I tell Cate before we gave each other one last peck on the lips before I left and went to my own room to get ready for dinner.

A/N:Horny freaky fucks😟