𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖.

   I arrived at the park to find Vivian already there which I was thankful of because sometimes I don't really like waiting. I make my way towards Vivian and she immediately hugs me tightly, "Wow..! Am I that likable?" I laugh and so does she as she released me from her grip, "Sorry, I just like hugs and I've missed you!" Vivian says, "I've missed you more!" I reply, "I know a ice cream truck nearby, would you like some ice cream?" She asked, "Of course Vivi."

   "Vivi?" Vivian questioned, "I'm sorry, if you don't want to be called that, I just thought-" I apologize but she stops me, "There's no need to be apologetic, I just haven't heard anyone call me that in a while." Vivi explained before I nodded and we made our way to the ice cream truck.

   We found the ice cream truck and Vivian ordered her ice cream but before I could order mine as well she interrupted me.. or kinda predicted what I was going to say, "She wants strawberry." Vivian tells and the man scoops a large scoop of strawberry ice cream into a cone and handed it to me, "How'd you know?" I ask, "Know what?" Vivian replied.. "What I wanted.." I tell and she just shrugged.

Weird..

Time skip(ya girl is lazy)

After eating ice cream we went to a simple but famous cafe to order some donuts and beverages, after ordering what we wanted we sat down at a small table that was at a window.

The food arrived and we ate it while talking a little bit about our lives I was glad to get to know a bit more about Vivian she's a very interesting person who lives a very interesting life she's also extremely similar to me!

After finishing the food we hugged our goodbyes and parted our separate ways. To my surprise, when I arrived at home I was greeted by my two aunts(on my step fathers side) which I didn't mind until I walked into the kitchen to see my mother and grandmother(on my stepfathers side) cooking with a helping hand from..

"CATE?!"