𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

✪✪✪Londynn's POV

✪✪✪
Londynn's POV

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝(𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝟸)

   Cate was different when she was drunk.. well, Sarah and Sandra were different while drunk too but not in a bad way they were still them but with 10x more dirty jokes. Usually I wasn't comfortable around drunk people because of things that happened when I was young like how different my family acted while drunk and how I could tell they're drunk and all I can do is sit there while they rant on about something I'd hardly care about—it's one of the reasons I wasn't always that big on drinking too unless it's a real special event.

   Cate was also more clingy while drunk and she wasn't afraid to make it obvious either; wanting to sit on my lap or wanting me to sit on hers, giving me numerous kisses from my neck to my jaw then to my cheeks and finally multiple on my lips.

   The later it got the more the women drank while I made sure I only drank a little bit so I could be sober enough to make sure the women got home safely, some people were leaving/stumbling out the party while others were still dancing, some making out with their partners, some were making out.. but not with their partners.. God, celebrities are scandalous!they'll probably end up on The Shade Room by tomorrow..

   What snapped me out of my observant trance was Cate, Morag, Mary, Sandra and Sarah saying they're ready to go— I simply nodded following beside of the women as they made their way out of the building, laughing at the most random things that came out of their mouths. Sandra and Sarah went separate ways to the cars that held their driver inside after we hugged them a goodbye, "Text when you're home safely!" I shout to them and they nod.

Small Time Skip

During the car ride Cate straddled me while my arms were wrapped around her waist and she buried her face in my neck she had rather quickly fell asleep and the closer we got to the hotel the more I didn't want to disturb her from peaceful rest.

Time skip(again)

   I wish Morag and Mary a goodbye as they head into their own hotel rooms which was on the same floor as ours. I help Cate into the room who's tiredly stumbling around—Cate heads to the bedroom while I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

   Once I'm done taking a shower and brushing my teeth I head to the bedroom with a towel on so I can put some pajamas on. When I step inside the bedroom;quietly closing the door behind me, assuming Cate was probably asleep by now, which she was. I saw Cate's clothes scattered across the room and she was in bed sound asleep so I picked up her clothes and folded them before placing the clothes onto the dresser.

   Once I had my pajamas on I took the towel back to the bathroom before coming back to the bedroom and getting in bed next to Cate;I scrolled on Instagram and TikTok before finally getting those texts from Sandra and Sarah.

Sandy Cheeks:Home safely!

Sarah the fruit cup:Hoe safely!

Sarah the fruit cup:I meant Hope!

Sarah the fruit cup:Home!

I replied to the text before finally putting my phone on charge and drifting off to sleep.