𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

TW:Smut

✪✪✪[𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊]

✪✪✪
[𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊]

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

After showering Londynn put on the lingerie onto her body before spraying a bit of perfume on her neck and wrists. Londynn grabbed a matching robe and left the room to find Cate siting with her legs crossed while drinking more wine, she smiles as she sees Londynn and places the wine glass down. Londynn walks over to Cate before kneeling in front of the older woman and spreading Cate's legs before looking up for permission. Cate gives her a simple nod as permission to continue.

Londynn unties Cate's robe and takes it off her then threw it to the side, Londynn took a moment to admire Cate's beautiful naked body. Suddenly Cate's arms dragged up her body to cover herself causing Londynn to stop her actions and look up at her, "Don't, I want to see you."

Londynn placed kissed on Cate's inner thighs before Cate soon grew impatient of her teasing actions. "Please.. show me how much of a good girl you are." Cate sighed and Londynn wasted no time at all giving Cate the pleasure she needed.

A soft kiss was planted on Cate's clit before the younger girl began. Londynn's tongue danced through Cate's folds causing Cate to throw her head back while one hand was gripping the couch her other hand ran through her scalp. Cate moaned loudly at the heavenly pleasure the younger woman was giving to her.

Every once and a while giving Londynn sweet praises as well, calling her a "good girl" and "her little slut"

Londynn's hands gripped Cate's thighs as she began sucking on her clit before thrusting two fingers inside Cate's cunt without warning. "God! That's it! Don't stop!" Cate gasped and moaned.

Cate's moans and praises echoed throughout the hotel room until she finally released onto Londynn's fingers. Cate was left sweating and out of breath with her legs open and shaking.

"Your turn."

A/N:Ngl I wonder if y'all can pronounce Londynn's name because I couldn't 😔when I first found the name, it's just (London) spelt differently.