𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢

✪✪✪Londynn's POV

✪✪✪
Londynn's POV

𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛"

The day me and Cate had arrived back to Australia I was absolutely enthusiastic about seeing my little brother again but we when arrived home he was nowhere in sight. "Where's Jayden?" I question and Ivy stands confused, "Didn't your sister tell you?" She replies and my eyes widen. "Sister?! My only sister lives in America! Where is my brother?!" I began yelling causing Cate to take my wrist but I snatch away. "Vivian... your sister?.." Ivy mutters. "Oh my god.."

Two hours later

At this point we couldn't get into contact with Vivian so we called the police and they're now working with us to find my brother, we've tried contacting my parents hundreds of ways but they won't answer. Nobody had known Vivian.. or so I thought. Once I had given a description on Vivian and showed them a photo Cate's face fell in shock, "Her name isn't Vivian.."

We all look over to the actress.

"Her name is Elena... Elena Vivian Harper.." Cate told.

"How do you know this ma'am?" The officer questions and Cate looks over at me hesitantly. "Cate this can help find my brother, whatever you need to tell them tell them now!" I demand and she looks back over to the officers. "She's my ex.. I hadn't known Londynn was speaking to her until I seen the picture she's just showed you,"

My eyes widen. Why hadn't she told me about this ex? Can I even trust Cate?

The officers leave after telling us they'll update us on anything that comes up, until then an Amber alert will be put out and the best detectives that they have will be working on finding Jayden.

I was in shock as I sat in silence while tears fell from my eyes. I didn't know what to do I wanted to scream from the top of my lungs and cry my heart out but I didn't, no matter how much I wanted to.

"I'm sorry," Cate apologizes as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"It's okay.. let's just focus on finding Jayden,"

"We're going to find him," Cate reassured and kissed my forehead, a small smile formed on my face—at least I have a supportive partner and hope that I'll find him.

Later that night

Later on that night I found myself going into Jayden's room.

When I made myself over to his bed I seen a folded paper, thinking it was one of his drawings, I unfolded it. But it wasn't a drawing.. it was a note..

You take what's mine, I take what's yours.
-Vivian.

Panic runs through my vains.

She never wanted me.. she wanted Cate back..

Before I could tell Cate about the note I got a text from an unknown number.

(A/N): HEYYY IM BACKK!!! I literally forgot all about this story but y'all kept giving it attention so here you are.