𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢.

   It's my birthday, I'm actually 25!

   I soon realize I've running late my OWN party so I quickly finished getting ready and made my way to the club, I've always loved my birthday because it's the same day as New Year's Day and my grandmother always told me she seen me as a blessing because of that it may seem like a stupid reason to see someone as a blessing but it made me feel special and I loved feeling special..

Once I arrived my friends immediately greeted me and grabbed me to our table where drinks were already scattered around, "Why are you late to your own party?" One of my friends asked me and I laughed, "Being pretty takes time." I chuckle.

   During the whole night I could feel someone's eyes on me but I just couldn't see who it was so I thought maybe it was all in my head that was until I made my way over to the bar and ordered a drink but just as I was about to leave the bar after getting and paying for the drink someone came from behind me, "You look ravishing sweetheart." The sudden voice said, I know that voice from anywhere..

   "Cate Blanchett?"

"Nice to meet you too, I suppose I should know your name too?" Cate asked, "Londynn. Londynn Odeta." I told her, "So you're the famous artist who drew that amazing sketch of me." Cate said as I felt her hand go around my waist and lead me to wherever.. while we were talking I admired Cate's outfit she wore a suit, of course, and some simple heels that made her even taller than what she was already, every once in a while I'd wipe my palms against my dress because of how sweaty they were getting.

   Once we arrived her destination I could see, Sarah, Sandra, Morag, Mary and Rooney. "This was the famous artist I was speaking about." Cate said sitting down and grabbing me by my hips to place me down next to her, Cate was speaking about me? "She's beautiful!" Sandra and Sarah agreed, "Thank you, but I mean.. look at you two!"

Time skip

   Eventually, I forgot all about my friends and my birthday in general, the drinks kept coming and I was growing an even bigger connection with the women, I soon got Sarah, Sandra, and Cate's number which shocked the hell out of me but I played it cool but it was probably because of the alcohol. "LONDYNN! What the fuck!" I hear a friend say, "Oh!!! I knew I was forgetting something, I'm so sorry!.." I slur, "Are you drunk?" They ask and I nod, "Okay, let's go, it's time to go." They said lifting me up from the table, "Noooo!!!! I don't wanna leave Catieee!" I whine.

   "Call me in the morning darling!" Was the last thing I heard Cate say.

A/N:Cate and Londynn were supposed to kiss in this chapter but I ended up changing it.
I would call Londynn a bad friend but I'd probably do the same.. maybe..