𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜.

I was awaken by some commotion coming from outside of the bedroom, assuming it was Cate I fell back into slumber. Though I was disappointed I couldn't wake up before her to treat her to a wonderful morning but I was far too tired to complain.

A few minutes maybe even hours later I could feel Cate joining me back in bed, I move over and hugged myself around Cate's body before I felt her kiss my forehead. As I snuggled against her chest trying to get more comfortable I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and as I shuffled around a little more I eventually realized she wasn't wearing anything at all.

"Good morning," Cate spoke as my eyes shot open at realization. "Cate... what're you doing?" I tiredly say, "What do you mean?" She replies;I could practically feel her smirk. "You never sleep naked." I say as I feel her hands travel up my back, "Is there a problem with me sleeping naked?" She asks. "No.." I mumble as my finger nails softly move against her skin slowly leading up to her breast.

   "Touch me.. my love.." Cate mutters. I had zero hesitation after Cate said that;obeying the woman immediately.

TIME SKIP

   Me and Cate spent the whole day together;we took our trip to the beach, I've always found the beach relaxing. After the beach we went back to the hotel and watched some movies;Carol, Ocean's 8, and horror movies. Cate wasn't the biggest fan of watching herself on TV but I forced her.. and if that meant I had to stay on her lap and push all my weight onto her so she wouldn't get up... then so be it! It had to be done!

   Cate didn't always like horror movies either so of course I had to make a cheesy comment and I promised to "protect her" which she laughed and cringed at;calling me a dork and an idiot.

   The night ended with us locked in each other's arms whispering sweet nothings to each other as we both eventually fell asleep.

   I had a real connection with Cate.. a big connection, a different connection.. we have amazing chemistry, we just go together.. we fit. No one else has ever made me this happy.. I don't want to ever lose whatever I have with Cate.

A/N:Hiiii!!! I took a long break and it's been a WHILE since I have updated this story but I promise I'm coming back with more!