𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!

We arrive at the hotel and I stand to the side as Cate talks to the woman at the front desk before getting the keys. As we were on the elevator Cate suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me closer to her, "I have a very big surprise for you waiting in the room." She tells me and I smile. "Surprises already? Wow Ms.Blanchett," I smile before we arrive at our floor level and I step off the elevator and walked to the room as Cate followed behind.

   Cate unlocks the door and allows me to step inside the hotel room first before she steps in behind me and the door closes and locks behind us.

   "Wow.. it's so big, and beautiful." I smile and I could hear Cate let out a silent cackle behind me, "What? Why are you laughing." I ask as I turn around to face her. "Nothing, nothing, let me show your gift." Cate says as she guided me farther into the hotel room, "That's my surprise, I'm guessing?" I question, "Sort of." She replied.

We walk into the living room and to my surprise it's decorated with roses and candles(but not too much candles, ya know..fire safety.)
"Cate.. this is-"
"Over the top? I know I'm sorry, I know you hate over the top things sometimes but you're so extremely special to me and you really, really deserve this." Cate interrupted, "Cate, relax, I love this.. I love you, thank you." I tell her with the largest smile across my face before placing a kiss on her cheek.

I step into the kitchen as Cate grabs a lighter, "Do we have wine?" I ask as Cate began lighting the candles, "Yeah! We should have some!" Cate told from the living room. I find the wine and place it on the table as Cate finished lighting the candles. "Oh shit! The wine glasses." I say and Cate chuckles, "I'll get them." She offers, "No it's fine, I have it." I tell her before heading back into the kitchen.

   Suddenly while I'm washing out the two wine glasses a knock on the door causes Cate to get up from the couch and open it. "What're you all doing here?" I hear Cate speak.