𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝.

   "Sweetheart! Are you—" Cate stopped mid sentence as she watched Londynn step out the bedroom finally wearing the dress. "Oh darling you look beautiful!" Morag and Mary said as they stood up while Cate could only stare and admire her beauty. "Thank you!" Londynn smiles. Morag and Mary took a few pictures of you before you look behind them both to see Cate drinking the rest of her wine. "Oh! Yes, of course. Cate come on, take some pictures we have to capture this moment." Mary says and Cate walks over and steps next to Londynn throwing her arm around Londynn's waist to pull her in closer. "You look magnificent." Cate softly spoke in Londynn's ear after leaning over. "Thank you, and Cate, you look stunning.. I feel like I'm staring at an angel right now."

   "You two are flirting right now, aren't you?" Morag smirked. "Don't even," Cate says. "Oh uhm.. Cate you should probably take some pictures alone." Londynn said, "No, please.. keep flirting I'm enjoying this." Morag says which Londynn chuckles at while Cate simply rolls her eyes in a joking way.

✪✪✪

Cate's outfit

Cate's outfit.
✪✪✪
✪✪✪

Londynn's outfit✪✪✪

Londynn's outfit
✪✪✪

After a few more pictures the four women finally left the hotel and made their way to the event. In the car, Morag and Mary sat in the second row while Cate and Londynn sat in the third,
"Cate, I'm nervous.." Londynn mumble's to Cate, "Really? Do you need some help with that?" Cate smirked, Londynn not really knowing what she exactly meant. "Y-Yeah..?" Londynn replied and Cate drags her hand up Londynn's dress causing Londynn to release a small and quiet gasp, "Cate, no!" Londynn says pushing Cate's hand away. "I was kidding, but seriously, there's nothing to be worried about. You can stick with me the whole night, okay?" Cate reassured and Londynn nodded. "And if you feel uncomfortably and want to leave we will, I promise," Cate told. "Thank you," Londynn said as she rested her head on her lover's shoulder.

   After a few moments the car stopped and nervousness raced through Londynn's veins once again, "You're okay, this'll all be over soon." Cate says.

   Mary and Morag got out of the car first before Cate and Londynn followed behind. The paparazzi were of course waiting for Cate to arrive and with the allegations, they were hoping that Cate would bring Londynn to this event. And they were more than thankful that she did bring Londynn, giving writers more opportunities to make even more articles and giving the paparazzi more photos to sell.

Cate and Londynn were holding hands as the four women walked past paparazzi and fans waiting just outside of the event—security greeted the women and they greeted back.

Londynn's POV

As we made our way through the party I looked around in disbelief there was tons of alcohol that could leave to no good by the end of the night, it was also tons of food/snacks but I was shocked to see how many celebrities it was attending this. "Oh! There they are!" Cate says pulling me farther into the crowd at some point we had finally arrived at the table that had two seats empty and the rest were filled by Sarah Paulson and Sandra Bullock—"Cate!!" Sandy says enthusiastically as the two women hugs each other. "Londynn, it's wonderful to see you again you look beautiful!" Sandra says as we hug each other. "My god! Look at you, you look breath taking!" I say taking a moment to admire her.

Sarah comes to hug me and I hug her back but I don't immediately let her go, "You thought I forgot?" I whisper in her ear, "Oh you want to do this now?" She replies, "Hell yeah," I told, "Alright!" She spoke finally letting go.
"Bet." I say.

This is going to be a long and fun night.

A/N:If you don't understand the conversation between Londynn and Sarah, it's about what happened on Instagram when Sarah said "fight me"