𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎..

   I arrived home from work and unlocked the door before going inside and locking it behind me.

   I took a quick shower and threw on some sweatpants with a T-shirt before cleaning the house and then finishing some paintings which took maybe two-hours, I'll be visiting my parents house for dinner just to see my brother though, not really interested in talking to my parents.

After finishing the the paintings I change my clothes once again before heading out to my parents house, I hate going to their house because when I was younger and even now, I was constantly body shamed by family members which made me extremely insecure at the age of ten and older.

   When I arrived I expected to be criticized the moment I walked in but.. I wasn't..

   Surprisingly today was different my mother and stepfather seemed extremely happy, I didn't know why and neither did my brother which caused us both to look at each other with confusion filling on expressions.

   Eventually our mother decided to speak, "Me and your father has officially decided to move to Australia for his job, Londynn you'll have to come along to Australia and possibly stay with us for a while until you find a house to live in, if you'd like, I guess.." My mother beamed. Oh hell nah, they got me fucked up, "Australia?!" My brother yells, "Lower your tone." My stepfather told, all of us quickly got into an argument. My brother didn't want to move and start a new life AGAIN, and I just didn't wanna live with those bastards again but I also don't trust them with being alone with him to be honest.

   The night ended with me storming out of my parents house and heading home.

A/N:Chapter one.. quite boring, but it'll get more interesting the more you move along!