𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

✪✪✪[𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛-𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑]

✪✪✪
[𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛-𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑]

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

A lot changed during the passing of these two months, starting with the fact that I finally moved out! And ever since I have moved out I have felt this rush of happiness that I have never felt before, now that I'm away from my parents I've been feeling like I'm on cloud nine! part of it was because of Cate. I truly love her, I don't know how to explain it because I've never been in love like this, but a part of me is afraid.. of a lot.

Me and Vivian also had become closer over time, she has kinda became attached to me and she's constantly wanting to spend time with me and it's sort of annoying but I don't want to be rude so I excuse it but it's getting to the point where I believe she's obsessed or something..

I still have my dreams to become a writer but I'm not fully prepared yet and I don't want to put so much work into something that'll leave me broke and stranded.

   Currently I was watching tv before I had a sudden knock on my door. I paused the tv and got up to open the door, when I opened the door I saw Cate holding a box. God, this woman brings a smile on my face every second I'm around her, "Surprise sweetheart! I actually have a big surprise." Cate says before kissing me, I lead her inside the house and she sits next to me on the couch.

   "What's the surpriseeee?" I asked and she chuckled placing the box in the middle of us, "I want to take you to a rather fancy event as my plus one, it's in LA.. would you like to go?" Cate asked and I froze in surprise.

Cate? I'm sorry, Cate blanchett wants me? To be her plus on?! At an event with a room full of rich people?! I'm sorry what world am I living in?! This is a dream?

"I-Yes! I would love to!" I accept and she kisses me. "Wait, what's the box for?" I question pointing to it and she smiles at me, "Open it." Cate tells me and I excitedly take the box onto my lap, I untie the nicely done bow tie. I open the box to see a beautiful black dress. "This is beautiful.. How much- money?" I asked knowing Cate she'd get something worth 5 million dollars.

"3,400 I believe." Cate responded.

"Noooo, oh no- my god, no, that's too much, I could possibly ruin or damage the dress. Maybe I'll wear something out of my own closet—"

"If you think this is too much just wait until we actually get in LA, now, you're wearing it young lady. I don't wanna hear any no's. Understood?" Cate sternly speaks to me. "Okay, mom." I reply rolling my eyes as I neatly fold up the dress as it was before I opened the box and put the box back to the side.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, "A little bit, do you want to order something?" Cate questioned grabbing her phone but I kissed her forehead, "I'll cook something." I tell her as I get up from the couch and head to the kitchen. "You don't need to, darling. I'll just order something, I insist." Cate told, "I'm cooking and I don't want to hear any no's. Understood?" I mock and Cate laughs as her attention turns to the tv and mines turn to the kitchen.

"Were you watching oceans 8?!"

A/N:I'll deadass end this story right here(I'm kidding but don't think I won't.)

The dress:

(If you were wondering

(If you were wondering.)
(This dress is going to make sense later on in the story and it's gonna be a reason why I chose this specifically.)