𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

"Don't leave me! Don't leave me! Don't leave me!" My brother pleads as he hangs onto my leg tightly, "Please don't do this! Not now Jadyn! I'll be back as soon as possible!" I explain to him, "No! Tell her no! She won't go with you!" Jadyn whined to Cate, "Please don't go.." Jadyn cried giving me the puppy eyes. My parents had went out of town for 4 weeks while I was only leaving for 1 week with Cate but, of course they didn't know that so they left him with me I tried explaining to them that I wouldn't be available but, of course they didn't care. So I had to leave him with someone until I got back. The first option was Vivian but Cate found a nanny just in time so everything was slightly going good so far.

   "Ivy is a wonderful woman Jadyn, she'll take good care of you. Hug?" I ask holding my arms out and he hugs me almost Immediately, "Goodbye, you freakin butt head." He whispered in my ear which caused me to chuckle. "Call me every night before bed, love you." I say before me and Cate had officially left.

Time skip(on the plane)

   "Londynn..do you think he likes me?" Cate suddenly asked me as I stared out the plane window and watched the clouds, "We've never been this far apart, I think he was just afraid that's all, he'll love you once he gets to know you." I tell her and she nods.

Time skip(again)

Once the plane had landed me and Cate grabbed our luggage and headed off the plane with the rest of the passengers. While walking through the airport I could see paparazzi surrounding the outside area which made me keep a grip on both my luggage and Cate's hand. "Ready?" Cate asked and I silently nodded before we exited the airport and headed to the car. The flashes and the questions start almost immediately.

Both me and Cate knew the rumors and Articles will be up by the next three hours but Cate was hardly phased while me and the other hand.. I was so fucking scared of what my family might say if they saw it, but right now I just want to focus on getting to the hotel ASAP.