𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

SMUT: OVERSTIMULATION
I guess that's it.

SMUT: OVERSTIMULATIONI guess that's it

✪✪✪

𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜.

   I got in the shower and got ready for dinner, to be honest I was still in shock on what had just happened but I needed to act normal in front of my family. I made my way downstairs to find the food already set up on the table and my family already sitting around the table including Cate and of course the only seat left was next to Cate...

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK

I took a deep breath and sat down in the seat, "Finally she arrives.. alright.. we shall eat!" My mother announces and the food gets passed around to each plate, once all the food was on each plate we began eating and starting conversations, of course the attention was pulled onto Cate, she is our newest guest so it isn't surprising.

   As they talked me and my brother focused on our meal I was so focused on the meal that I almost didn't realize the hand that began rubbing my thigh slowly, Cates hand went farther up my thigh until I realized my family was distracted so I took that opportunity to look at Cate, "What are you doing?" I whisper and she looks at me with a smirk before looking away while her thumb pressed against my clit which caused me to gasp in shock and everyone looks at me.

   "I'm fine.." I inform and they all nod before finishing the conversation but Cate on the other hand reaches inside of my panties and circles my clit at a deliberate pace, I bit down on my lip and began attempting to eat again.

Cate never removed her hand from my underwear until dinner was finished and we all decided to watch a movie, so we all put on some pajamas and I put on a silk night gown that showed off my body, it was enough for Cate.. but I put a silk robe around my body so too much wouldn't be shown, I sat next to Cate on the couch and I could feel her eying my body which made me smirk to myself.

We decided on a horror movie but my brother and stepfather didn't like horror so they just went to sleep, during the movie my aunts, my mom and grandmother got sleepy so they went upstairs leaving me and Cate alone.

I laid down leaving my legs towards Cate, after a while I could feel Cate's hand traveling up my legs and onto the waist band of my panties but I stopped her hands with my own, "What if someone catches us?" I panic, "Show me to your room." Cate simply ordered.

   We turned the tv off and left the living room before I showed her to my bedroom, I shut and locked the door behind us before I was turned around and pushed against the door roughly, I wasted no time to kiss Cate, she pulled the robe off of my body and threw it somewhere to the floor, Cate began kissing down my neck and I felt her sucking harshly which made me whimper, "Ca—" I began but a knock at the door startled me but it didn't make Cate stop doing what she was doing not even for a second.

   "Londynn? Are you okay in there? I thought I heard a noise or something.." one of my aunts ask as Cate removes the nightgown from my body and began squeezing my breast, "Y-Yes..! I'm fine! I promise." I stutter as Cate takes my nipple into her mouth, "Okay, I'm not too far if you need anything!" My aunt says as her footsteps and voice fades down the hall.

   Cate picks me up and gently places me onto the bed, she slides off my panties and began leaving hickeys up my inner thighs until she reached the place where I needed her the most right now, "I'll be gentle baby." Cate informed me. But no, I didn't want that. "No, be as rough as you want.. please.."

Cate wasted no time to greedily eat me out, the feeling was an out of the world experience maybe I'm overacting but I haven't felt this much pleasure in a while.

I let out uncontrollable moans as I gripped the sheets and tried squeezing my legs together, Cate gripped my thighs and opened them once again, she took one of her hands off my thigh and grabbed my panties, she lifted her head up and hovered her body above me which made me whimper at the sudden lost of contact. "Open." Cate ordered and I opened my mouth, she spit in my mouth and ordered me to sallow which I did before she stuffed my panties into my mouth.

   But of course, she was still caring in the process. She checked up on me to see if I was okay a few times before leaving me gentle kisses everywhere as well.

Cate stuck two fingers inside of me while using her thumb to circle my clit. I squeezed my eyes shut as Cate sucked and kissed my neck, I moaned into the panties before Cate lined up a third finger with my cunt and put the finger inside of me.

It didn't take Cate long to get me to come undone, but that didn't stop her.
In fact, she made me come three more times.

I was dripping with cum, my legs were shaking and sweat was dripping down my body. Cate hummed in pleasure at how soaked her hands were with my cum, "Suck, you messy girl."

I obediently sucked her fingers until they were cleaned from my cum. Cate kissed my forehead and wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. She went into the bathroom and came back seconds after to clean me up.

I was already somewhat drifting off to sleep so Cate got me new pajamas and underwear before tucking me in. "Goodnight, darling." Is the last thing I heard.