𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✪✪✪CATE BLANCHETT

✪✪✪
CATE BLANCHETT

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎?

   I open the door to find Sandra, Anne, and Sarah at the door with sneaky little smirks across their face. "Hey Cate..! Can we come in?" Anne asks, "What're you all doing here?" I question, "Just passing by, ya know?" Sarah says, "Can we come in? is that the sink I hear?" Sandra asks, "I guess so.." I reply as I grab the door preparing to wish them a goodbye. "Someone's with you, huh?" Anne questioned, "And why does that matter?" I reply.

   Soon it became a back and forth conversation while Sandra stayed quiet until she finally decided to speak, "Wait! Shut up! All of you! I smell candles.. why are you lighting candles? And is that a rose petal?" Sandra observed. "You told us to shut up.. so you can see and smell that? Do you see how dumb that was!" Sarah spoke and soon that turned into an argument while me and Anne stayed quiet.

Soon me and Anne made eye contact with each other for a while before she squinted her eyes and ran past me. "ANNE!" I yell.

   "Oh my god! She's beautiful guys!" Anne says which makes the two women stop arguing and run past me. "Woah, how'd Cate bag her?" I hear Sarah say, I groaned and closed the door as I mentally slammed my head against the door repeatedly.

  This is obviously my fault for letting them know which hotel I was at and saying they could drop by anytime.

THIRD PERSON

   "Oh.. hello.." Londynn shyly greets before the women introduced themselves to her, "Wow.. so amazing!. You know what else was amazing? This visit! Okay, time to go!" Cate says attempting to force the women to leave. "Okay! We'll leave! But we aren't to far." Anne says, "Wait! I know you! You're the woman from the club, uhm.. oh yeah! Londynn!" Sarah recalled. "Oh yeah! I do remember you! How have you been?" Sandra asks.

"I've been good," Londynn replied.

"Wait, so you've two met her and I haven't?" Anne inquires, "Yep, but you aren't the only one who hasn't met her, it's still that article so the public still has yet to meet her." Sarah spills which causes Anne and Sandra to sigh. "Sarah.. why.. are you.. speaking?" Sandra sighs in disappointment, "What did I do?!" Sarah asks, "You weren't supposed to speak on the article." Anne told.

"What article?" Londynn questioned suddenly. "Okay! You two leave, and send me the article! Goodbye!" Cate says as she shoved all three women out the hotel room.

"That was nice of them.. uhm.. wine?" Londynn offered and Cate nodded along with a chuckle and a sigh.