𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜.

   When I woke up I had a pounding headache, I realized I wasn't in my own home but my friends home, my phone immediately began ringing which caused me to groan.
"Hello?" I groan into the phone.
"Hi, this is Londynn? Correct?" The woman on the other line asked.
"Yes it is, who is this?"
"Vivian, you remember me, don't you?" Vivian said as I press my palm against my forehead while mentally slapping myself.
"I.. yeah.. I do.. hi Vivian."
"Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to hang out today? Maybe at the park?"
"Of course! I would love to.. what time?"
"Maybe in three hours?"
"That's fine!"

Once I ended the call I banged my face back into the sheets only to get the cover pulled off my body suddenly by my friend, "Five more minutes—no! Ten, ten more minutes!" I groan, "You know what.. fine,.. only because I'm extremely hung over as well, and plus you're my friend not some stranger, who was that?" They ask, "A friend." I reply as they drag the cover back into the bed and slumped their body next to me, "Do I know them?" they ask, "Nope. She's new." I told, "Alright, I'll be going back to sleep for a while, if you leave before I wake up lock the door behind you." They tell and I nod before slowly drifting back to sleep.

   I ended up waking up before my friend so I left their house and went back to my own, once I arrived home I was immediately criticized by my mother but I managed to make myself pass her and to my room.
Once I finished getting ready and dressed my brother had eventually came into my room, "Londynn! How was your birthday? Look I made you a bracelet!" He says, "Thank you!! I love you so much!" I say before kissing his forehead and taking the homemade bracelet. "Are you leaving again?" He asked and I nodded, "I promise I won't be gone for too long." I Inform him as his smile fades.

   "Can I come?" He asked, "No I'm sorry."
"Are you dating someone?" He asked, I knew it'd be one of those moments where he just continues to ask questions until he tricks me into feeling bad for him till the point where I stay home, "No, you would've known by now." I replied, "I know you're moving out, why didn't you tell me that by now?" He says rolling his eyes, "I know, I'm sorry, but I seriously have to go, if you'd like you can stay in my room until I'm back and I'll bring you some snacks back, okay?"
"Deal."

   And now I'm out the house once again to meet a new friend.