𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗊𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐.

We step inside the car and sat down before the driver drove off, I'm guessing the driver and Cate were friends or familiar with each other because the moment the driver drove off him and Cate began a small conversation with each other while I stayed quiet and looked out the window to admire the streets of Los Angeles. Suddenly my phone began ringing and I expected it to be my brother but instead it was the group chat calling I answer the call and they immediately are yelling into the phone.

✪✪✪
The call

I should have texted.. what's going on?-Londynn
Bro can you call Vivian's crazy ass. She keep asking about you and shit, like she literally blew up our phone asking about YOU, "Where is she?" "Do you know where she is?" "Tell her to call" "She hasn't been answering my calls" "Does she have a partner?"-Aaron
Nah, block her and file a restraining order the hoe is crazy-Alexa
She's weird and I told you I got bad vibes the day you told us about her and those times we met her-Kya
I'm telling y'all, she look familiar-Alexa
Familiar how?-Londynn
I don't know, just familiar, I'll figure it out, anyways, CALL HER OR DO SOMETHING-Alexa
Uhm.. okay, I'll call her, that's weird-Londynn
Btw we saw you with Cate-Aaron
I'm pretty sure that's her voice in the background too-Kya
✪✪✪

After that I hung up with a silent chuckle as if on timing I get a call from Vivian and so I answer.

✪✪✪

Hello?-Londynn
Oh! Thank God you've answered! I missed you, we haven't talked in a while-Vivian
I arrived yesterday.. it hasn't been that long, uhm.. The others told me what's going on, I don't know why you're so worried about me, I'm fine.. please relax-Londynn
But I saw you with.. her-Vivian
So? you act as if you're my mother.. or girlfriend, listen, I'll talk to you another time.-Londynn
When will you be back?-Vivian
✪✪✪

I didn't answer but instead simply hung up

   All during the call I tried to be as quiet as possible not wanting to worry Cate but thank god it was a quick call, Vivian was nice and seemed cool for the first few weeks now she's weird.. and acts super crazy when it comes to me which I find SUPER inappropriate. "Everything okay? Was that Jaydyn? Is he okay?" Cate questions as she read my expressions on my face. "Yes, everything's fine."

"You have arrived to your destination!" The driver announced. "Thank you." I thank.

"Thank you, Steve." Cate thanks.

"You're welcome."

He sends a smile to us before we get out the car and happily head into the mall as our hands were connected together. "I know a place over there with swimsuits!" Cate points as she dragged me to the store.

   We went around the store looking for swimsuits for the both of us, "I should honestly wear this." I say trying to keep a straight face as best as possible whilst holding up a swimsuit with hotdogs decorated on it, "Yes, you'd you so sexy, I won't be able to resist you." Cate smirks grabbing me by my hips and kissing me, "You can't resist me no matter swimsuit or not." I smile as I freed myself from her clutch and put the swimsuit back to ACTUALLY find a swimsuit.

   Cate eventually found a swimsuit before me but of course she did I am REALLY indecisive!
"Darling, have you found a swimsuit yet?" Cate asked, "Hm.." I hum not really having an answer because there's so many good swimsuits around and I genuinely cannot choose one.. until finally one caught my eye.. "This one.."

"If you wear that I will NOT be able to keep my hands to myself."

"Well, then I'm definitely wearing this one. Let's go!"

A/N:Hated this chapter ngl😬