𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚜.

   "Yeah! But how did you almost drown like three times and almost die about 6 times in all!" Cate laughed, "It's not my fault! and I'm sure everyone has had near death experiences!" Londynn replies. "Well yeah! But six times? Watch out sweetheart the universe definitely wants you dead," Cate playfully says along with a chuckle, "Maybe so.. I'll have to watch my back—maybe you'll kill me or something!"

   "Can you imagine?! Cate Blanchett, not only an actress but a killer too!" Cate says deepening her voice to "Add the affect" and we share a laugh, "But! I do have a question.." Cate says as I place down the wine glass on the table, "Oh? Okay," I respond, "What made you so interested in me?" Cate questions. I guess it is smart to ask that as an celebrity before you just take someone you've known for two months or so as an plus one to a special event. "To be genuine, really everything, and not because you're an actress but because you could make me smile when I needed to the most even though you didn't even know me. And you have this absolute contagious smile and laugh, don't even get me started on your jokes, your very dirty jokes. You really helped me so much ever since I was like, Nineteen! And now I get the chance to say thank you. And if I could I do more than a thank you I promise you I would but nothing can express how much love I have for you, you mean everything and more to me Cate, and now I'm sitting here talking to you like the real you! Without paparazzi or cameras.. just you, I—"

   I couldn't finish because Cate had already basically finished for me. "—I fucking love you. Just stay here." Cate says as she grabs a bag she brought with her and goes inside the room. I drink the rest of my wine before patiently waiting for Cate to return back.

   Eventually Cate had returned wearing a white robe, I'm guessing she took a shower.. that's what probably took her so long and I'm not fucking complaining.. she's beautiful. "Go get ready, I'll be waiting," Cate ordered and I wasted no time getting up from the couch and heading into the bedroom.

   When I walk into the room there were rose petals on the bed and some scented candles decorated along the bedroom as well, and of course you can't miss the lingerie that matched with the roses on the bed along with numerous 'toys' that were neatly placed along the bed, some I have heard of or seen, some I haven't.