𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

TW:ABUSE

✪✪✪

𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝.

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

   Tomorrow is the day we're moving, I have mixed feelings on this whole situation with moving, we get to start over but I don't really know if I want to make new friends, I don't know if I like any of this..
The car ride to the airport was long but I usually like long car rides anyways.

Time skip(Don't be lazy like me y'all.)

   By the time we made it to Australia I was exhausted but by the time we made it to our new home a jolt of excitement ran through my veins as I seen our new home! We took a tour around the house before I found my way to my bedroom, it looks beautiful.

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

I took a quick nap before waking up to some yelling I'm used to it so I lay down in bed until I hear the screaming stop but instead I hear glass breaking and a loud scream coming from my brother, I get out of bed and run downstairs to find my brother bleeding while my mother and stepfather continued to argue. I rushed over to my brother and began rushing him upstairs but to my surprise my mother began yelling at me so I tell my brother to go upstairs to avoid the problem.

Immediately after I turn around she slaps me extremely hard in my face, the room falls silent and my mother storms away while my stepfather stood there.

Time skip

   "He fucking watched! Every time I think this family will be the slightest of better they ruin everything!" I cry as I held ice on my face, "We're going to be okay.. let's focus on more positive things.. like, what about school?" My brother asked me trying to change the subject which slightly calmed me down and distracted me from the situation. "I guess you're going to a new school." I sigh, I can't tell him that I'm planning on moving out this soon, we haven't lived together in so long and I could tell how much he misses me.... I don't want to leave him here with them anyways.

After my brother went to sleep I spent most of the night crying until I eventually fell asleep..

I just want to escape from here.. from them..