𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

✪✪✪THIRD PERSON

✪✪✪
THIRD PERSON

𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚏.

   "Okay Cate, close your eyes." Londynn orders and Cate closes her eyes while Londynn picks up the pasta with the fork and guides the fork to Cate's mouth as her free hand stayed under the fork. "Open." Londynn tells and Cate opens her mouth before Londynn feeds the pasta to Cate.

   Cate opens her eyes and they widen almost immediately as she chewed the food. "My God, you seriously are a woman of many talents." Cate says, "Any person can cook, Cate!" Londynn smiles as Cate takes the plate and Londynn gives her the fork. "Yes, but you're an artist, a wonderful writer and you have amazing skills in cooking. Who knows what else you can do," Cate says. "That isn't many talents compared to you." Londynn replied as she walked to the kitchen to prepare herself a plate.

   After Londynn prepared the plate both women sat in the living room watching movies together while eating.

   After eating the pasta the dishes went into the sink and they continued watching the movies as Londynn laid her head onto Cate's lap. "Oh! We should probably tell your parents that you're leaving." Cate says as she grabbed her phone but Londynn stopped her, "No, I'm an adult. They'll be fine." Londynn told her.

Cate realized that whenever Londynn's parents were mentioned or when someone would ask about them she'd quickly reply with something short and try to change the subject quickly.. it was weird..

Maybe something happened between them, maybe I should ask..

Cate thought but she didn't want to possibly upset Londynn so she didn't say anything about it yet.

   Eventually Londynn fell asleep, so, Cate turned off the tv and carried her to her bedroom before placing and tucking her in bed. Just as Cate was about to leave, Londynn lifted her head up, "Don't go." Londynn mumbled and Cate turns back around and climbs in bed with the young woman before they both eventually fall asleep while cuddling up to each other's bodies.

A/N:I've been busy sorry for the late update.