No Bullshit

{Starring : You & Chris Brown}

(Your outfit in the MM)

It was one of those nights where you and Chris were having another fight. Chris said some things that boiled your blood and he didn't seem to care that he'd hurt your feelings. You didn't want to be around him at the moment so you got dressed in your spaghetti strap crop top and red body con skirt with black red bottoms. You added some makeup then left the bathroom.

Chris was watching you the whole time you were getting ready but still not saying a word. He found the situation funny for some reason. He found you to be so sexy when mad and this just proves his point even more. After you had your clutch packed he got up and stood behind you.

"Where you going ?" He whispered in your ear while putting a hand on your waist.

He noticed that after he did that you shivered with pleasure but kept a blank face. You didn't answer him , you just pushed his hand and walked out the room and straight out the door to your car. Once the car was started you pulled off heading to your best friend Chloe's house.

When you pulled up she came out with two other friends of yours. They got in the car and you all headed to the biggest club in the city. The club was packed when y'all went inside. Chloe strutted to an empty booth upstairs in the VIP section. None of you needed a pass because everyone knew you and Chloe , the life of every party.

The song '2 Am' , by Adrian Marcel , was on when you made it to the booth so instead of sitting down you went to the dance floor with your gay friend Sean. Chloe was right behind you with the other friend Sasha . The night was still young so you all enjoyed the song until it ended. Y'all looked at each other and laughed.

"So why are we having a last minute club invite ?" Sean asked looking at you.

"Me and Chris got into it." You sighed.

"About what ?" Sasha asked rolling her eyes as if it was a constant thing.

"He started talking some bullshit about me going out too much." You rolled your eyes too.

"Girl what the hell , that's hella petty." Sean frowned.

"I know so I told him that I only go out with y'all every Saturday since I work every day of the week except the weekend and he goes well you so call go to work too long." You tell them.

"That's so stupid it's like he was starting an argument for no reason just to get under your skin." Chloe laughs.

"Well he did a good job at it." You sighed.

Just then Sasha and Sean's eyes look behind you so you look only to see Chris standing there. You rolled your eyes and turned back around.

"Babe can we talk ?" He asks.

"About ?" You ask back.

"Come on man , you know what I'm talking about." He sighed. You huff but get up anyway. He turns and walks off to where they couldn't hear you talk.

"What do you want Chris ?" You ask once you've stopped.

"Look baby I'm sorry that I made you mad , I was just playing around to make you mad because it's cute when you're mad." He sighed looking in your eyes. "I didn't mean anything by it I swear."

You looked in his eyes to see he was being sincere then you punched him in the arm and pushed him.

"You're so stupid some times , you know that ?" You couldn't help but to crack a smile. "But I love you so much."

He laughed and grabbed you by the waist before giving you a soft kiss on the lips. He pulled away and smiled at you.

"Their playing your song." He smirked.

And he was right so you pulled his hand guiding him to the dance floor as 'Private Show' by him and T.I. started playing. You turned around and started grinding on him as the song continued. His hands squeezed your waist and you could feel his member becoming erect in his jeans from behind you. You smirked and pressed your butt up against him.

He turned you around and let his hands travel to your butt giving it a squeeze making you bite your lip. You wrapped your arms around his neck and moved your face to his ear.

"I want you right now , no bullshit." You whisper seductively.

It didn't take long for him to get the memo because right after you finished your sentence he was pulling you into the direction of the men's restroom. Once you were both inside he locked the door and sat you on the counter. He pushed up your skirt before opening your legs and standing between them.

His hands went straight to your opening , since you weren't wearing any panties , and he could feel how wet you were so he pulled his erect member out slid the magnum on and got right to work.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as his thrusts became harder. Your nails dug into his forearms and you threw your head back moaning softly. He started sucking your neck while hitting your spot over and over. You pulled his face to yours moaning into his mouth as he kissed you.

"I love you too." He said against your lips.

"Chrissss" You moan breathlessly as you came.

The condom grew warm as he released inside you then he slid out of you. He pulled off the condom and cleaned you both up before helping you off the counter. You cheese at him stealing one last kiss then pulling your skirt down and taking his outstretched hand. He led you out the door and back to your waiting friends who already had a clue of what went down while you were gone.