Gaga Style

{ Requested Imagine from Jenna_Lovato: hope you enjoy it }

~ Jenna's Pov ~

I was just roaming the streets of Cali after getting kicked out of my home. I need a job pronto and I don't know where to start looking. While I was walking I bumped into someone.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry" I said without looking up.

"It's ok, are you ok?" I heard a soft raspy voice say to me and only then did I look up. I saw blonde hair then I looked into the eyes of Lady Gaga.

"Yeah, no, I don't know." I sighed looking down.

"You want to talk about it?" She said rubbing my shoulder in attempt to comfort me.

"Um s-sure." I mean why not it's only a once and a lifetime thing to have a superstar comfort you in a time of need.

She lead me into a small cafe by where we were standing and got us a booth. I looked out into the window and got lost in my thoughts. A man around my age came to the table to get our orders and his eyes settled on Lady Gaga then on me, a pleasing smile on his face.

"May I take your orders?" He said looking between us.

"I'll have a mocha frappe and a turkey breast sandwich." Gaga said to the waiter.

"And you?" He said looking at me.

"The same." I said looking down.

"So what's going on that's got a pretty girl like you crying your eyes out?" She said once the man was gone.

"Well um my family kicked me out because I didn't believe in what they believed in and now I'm looking for a job to get a place." I said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry to hear that, so what kind of job are you looking for?" She says nodding at me to show that she understood me.

"Any kind of job would be nice at the moment but with how I'm looking I doubt anyone would give me an offer." I reply.

"How would you like to be my personal assistant?" She asks.

"O-oh my gosh, I would love to!" I said looking at her with wide eyes. "But I wouldn't have a ride to and from work."

"As far as a place you can stay with me until your able to get back on your feet and I've got transportation covered, anywhere I go so do you." She says with a smile on her face.

I leap across the table and give her a big hug before pulling back with a grin on my face that'd make me look crazy to any kid passing by.

"Thank you so much, you have such a big heart Gaga I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"Well if you do good enough for me your job will be payback." She says shaking hear head.

From then on I was known around the world for my excellent work with Gaga and I was running my own business. All dreams can come true if you just believe and try to succeed. If it wasn't for Gaga I wouldn't be where I am today which is a successful business woman who is also getting married next month. Thank you stupid family for having no faith in me because that only pushed me to work harder for my dreams.

{ Sorry if the imagine was too short Jenna I didn't really know what to write. ~xoxo Cortisha }