Broken Hearts Can't Heal Part 2

{ Starring You }

Song of the chapter:

'Survival Of The Fittest' by August Alsina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been months since what happened with Craig and you haven't seen him since. Ever since then you've had trust issues but you met this one guy who has been trying to show you that there was more to life than hiding with a broken heart. This guy made sure you had everything you wanted and needed. He took you on every tour with him and made enough money so you didn't have to work.

It felt good to depend on somebody for once instead of letting someone depend on you all the time. The guy who shared your heart was August Alsina, the New Orleans artist. August was a real charmer and he was real good with words so when you first met him you had to watch out for him. You had to be completely sure he wasn't just another Craig and he proved to you that he was more than that. August was really fond of you and he was starting to fall in love.

Deep down you knew you loved him but you weren't ready to admit it because you were still scared of getting hurt. Tonight was just another night of his concerts but tonight you wanted to do something special for him, what you didn't know was that he had something planned for you. When you got out the shower you straightened your hair and made sure your makeup was on point just to please August. His favorite color is black (not sure if that's really true) so you got a black skin tight dress with your back out and your cute new black pumps that he loved to see you in. Your undergarments were nothing but lace since it was not only his but your favorite too.

When you were done accessorising your outfit you turned off the light in the bathroom and walked out. August was standing in front of the mirror putting on one of his chains so you walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist sniffing in his scent. He chuckled as he slipped on a watch and sprayed on some Axe.

You: Are you ready for tonight?

August: Always, gotta get it how I live

You: Survival of the fittest

August: (laughs) Better know it doe

You just smile and look at him until he looks at you.

You: I'm proud of you baby

August: Thank you

You: You've been working so hard and you deserve a break so tonight I'm doing something special for you

August: (smiles) That's why you my girl cause you always got my back

You move around to the front of him and lean up giving him a sweet kiss that he gladly returned back. When he was done getting ready y'all left in his limo and were ready to have a good night. You still had no idea what was in store for you but you were getting ready to find out.

***** 3 Minutes Later *****

About 3 minutes into the concert August is performing your favorite song 'Ghetto' and he tells the Dj to pause the track leaving everyone as well as you confused.

August: Well as you all know there's someone special in my life and tonight I wanna let her know just how special she is to me but first I want to introduce y'all to her, {Y/N} come here for minute.

You were in complete shock but you shook it off as you walked out on the stage recieving wolf whistles from the crowd.

August: Now {Y/N} I know I never told you this but I love you with all my heart, I wanna be with you and start a family but to do that I need you to be my wife, so will you {YFN/ YMN/ YLN}?

You: (tears up) Yes! Yes, yes!

The crowd went wild as you jump and down in excitement then August picks you up by your waist and kisses you in a heated kiss.