Half A Heart

{ Starring: Milagros, Zayn Malik, and Perrie Edwards (Requested Imagine by: MilagrosNambo) }

-- Zayn's Pov --

As the world knows I'm engaged to my beautiful fiancé and I can't wait to call her 'Mrs.Malik'. We've been in love since we first met and I couldn't be any happier. But the thing is I've been having an affair....

I met this girl at a club one night when I was with the guys. She was lonely and so was I, my fiancé was traveling across the world doing her job as a singer. At first I just saw her as this girl I wanted to be friends with but as we got deeper into the convo I knew I wanted more. I really hate myself for doing this to Perrie but I can't help what I want.

Milagros is; tall, skinny, dark brown eyes, dark straight hair, she's very friendly and has a great fashion sense. We've been sleeping around quite a bit now and I'm so torn on what to do. Not even my best mates know, I know they'll be very disappointed in what I've become. I've even started back smoking because of the stress this puts on me.

I don't even know what Perrie would do if she found out, I know she'd be so very hurt because it seems like we're so in love but every couple has their downs right? I just want to make myself feel like I'm not doing anything wrong but it's not working. So tonight was a night I was meeting up with Milagros for a night of adventure.

I was just laying down on the hotel bed waiting on her to come. I was excited, if you know what I mean, so I couldn't just call it off. I heard a knock on the door and when I answered she was standing there in a sexy coat with nothing on under. She closed the door with her foot and dropped the coat.

She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. There was no talking just sexual release that we both needed at the moment. She nibbled on my earlobe making me groan. I could feel her smirk against my neck and that only turned me on more. I flipped us over without so much as a warning to her.

I was beginning to feel the beautiful parts of her body but a knock at the door interrupted. I made a note to self to yell at whom ever it was, because I didn't order room service. I got my own room for a reason so I wasn't expecting anyone except Milagros.

I opened the door and words couldn't describe how scared and shocked I was. At this point my life was over, Perrie looked so happy standing in front of me but that would wipe off her face as soon as she stepped in.

"Um Pez, what are you doing here?" I said fake smiling trying not to show my nervousness.

"Well I got a break for the week so I thought I'd surprise you." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh cool." I laughed nervously.

"So are you gonna let me in or what?" She giggled.

"It's really not a good time babe." I stalled.

"What's going on? Is one of the boys hurt?" She asked worried.

"No, everyone's ok, it just not a good time." I sighed.

"Oh I get it, your excited aren't ya? I just get here and your already happy to see me. Don't worry I'll fix that big boy." She winked and pushed the door open before stepping in.

"Perrie don't---" I didn't get to finish before she stopped dead in her tracks then slowly turned towards me with tears in her eyes. Worst part is I didn't have anything to say.

"H-how could you Zayn?" She asked trying to stay strong but we both know it wasn't going to last.

"I'm so sorry Perrie, I tried to stop I really did." I said looking down ashamed of myself.

"That means nothing to me, we're suppose to be in love and getting married so why would you do this?" She said letting the tears roll.

"It just happened, she was there I was there and it happened" I cried along with her.

"I just can't Zayn I love you so much but it's not enough is it? The only way to show that I really love you is to let you go, if we're meant to be it'll happen but now it's not gonna work, I'm so sorry." She sobbed, her body shaking from her violent cry.

"Perrie please don't do this, I need you I love you!" I sobbed.

She walked closer to me, placing her hand on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes. She cupped my cheeks in one hand and gave me a sad smile. "I really wish I could let this go but I just can't, this isn't the first time and it sure as hell won't be the last so I'll just let her have you."

"But I don't want her I want you." I sighed.

"Zayn stop! It doesn't matter anymore what you did is something you can't take back and it hurts too much to just look past." She cried. " I really hope one day we can be friends even though you hurt me I still love you enough to be close to you, I just hope whomever you choose will not take you for granted because you have a big heart."

"Don't do this!" I cried.

"I'm so sorry, I love you Zayn no matter what but I just can't do this" she said before hugging me tight and kissing my forehead. I didn't want to let go but I knew I had to. She looked at me one last time before walking out of the door and also my life. She left me with 'Half A Heart'.

I just stood there crying my eyes out and hating myself and everything about my life. Milagros touched my shoulder gently but I didn't want comfort, especially from her. I shrugged her hand off my shoulder roughly.

"GET OUT, NOW!" I yelled at her. She sighed and put back on her coat before walking to the door.

"I'm really sorry, but you didn't tell me you were engaged or in any kind of relationship for that matter." She said softly before leaving me to sulk in my misery.

-- Perrie's Pov --

After leaving his room I dropped to the floor and balled my eyes out. I can't believe he just threw our love away for a girl doesn't even know. I really love him and it was hard to not forgive him, because I saw the pain in his eyes but what I feel hurts more than what he feels.

I won't be able to look at myself in the mirror without thinking about not being able to keep a man. Zayn was the only man I've ever loved in my entire life but now it's over. I really hope God knows what he's doing. The sad thing about this whole situation is that I'm 1 month pregnant but he'll never know that from me I'll just tell the other boys to let him know. 😭😰😔

{Requested Imagine, hope you all enjoyed this especially you Milagros 😘}