Mixer

{ Starring You & Little Mix }

~ Your Pov ~

In my room cleaning on a Friday is not a pleasant break. Cleaning my room takes ages so I take breaks everynow and then. I ran down the stairs thinking about this certain concert I've been dying to go to. My mum is most definitely not getting me tickets because she just does me like that to be funny. I see my mum sitting at the table with my dad and they exchange looks before my mum speaks.

"Sweetie, we have something for you" she said with a smile. I looked at her confused for a minuet.

"Really what?" I ask.

"We got you two tickets to 'Little Mix' concert" she smiled. It didn't take long to register in my mind before I lunged at her and my dad for a big hug. This is the most exciting thing in my life, well beside the fact that two of my favourite band members are from here (South Shields, England). I released them from my death grip I'd like to call a hug when they started gasping for air.

'Oh my gosh mum dad when?" I asked excitedly.

"Well you've been such a good girl we figured you deserved it!" she smiled with a nod.

"Thank you so much, I love you guys!" I smiled.

"We love you too, so who are you taking?" she asked.

"My bestfriend Lindsey" I said.

"Ok" she said and handed me the tickets. I ran off to my room and inspected the tickets before calling Lindsey and telling her about it. She was just as excited as me when I told her. The concert was tomorrow so I made sure to get to sleep early to wake up early.

(Next Morning)

My phone alarm went off and I literally jumped out the bed running to the bathroom. I took a quick but soothing shower, did my hair into a cute bun and got ready in: lavender purple highwaisted shorts, a white v-neck shirt, purple toms, and a white jacket. As for makeup I used 'Little Mix' products. Once I was done I raced out the door to Lindsey's house, figuring my parents understood my excitement for the concert.

I honked the horn twice and Lindsey came out the house in a hurry. When she was all the way in I pulled off and sped to the place the concert was being held, we got a backstage pass where we get to meet 'Little Mix' before the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We showed the security our passes and they let us through. We took deep breaths before stepping into the doorway. They were all sitting on this cute little couch waiting for fans to come in. I almost feinted right then and there.

"Hi ladies" Perrie smiled.

"H-hi" we stuttered.

"You girls look adorable" Jade said.

"Thank you, I love you Jade!" I smiled.

"Awwwww, I love you too" she said getting up and hugging me. It was then that I realized I was crying tears of joy.

"Omg you guys are so beautiful!" Lindsey screeched.

"No you guys are!" They screamed.

"Are you girls staying for the show?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Hope to see you girls again, you seem like fun" Jesy said.

"Oh we are" Leave it to Lindsey to be cocky.

"You girls look better than us in our products" Perrie laughed.

"Why thank ya love" I smiled making them laugh.

"So what's you girls name?" Leigh-Anne said in her cute fake country accent.

"Haha, Lindsey and {Y/N}" Lindsey said pointing to us.

"Those are some pretty names" Jesy smiled.

"Thank you, well we better get going so other fans can come in." I sighed.

"Don't worry we'll give you girls some shout outs on stage" Perrie smiled. We smiled back at her.

Before we left we got group pictures with them and individual pictures then they followed us on twitter and vine. Overall it was interesting and fun, like promised they gave us that shout out during the break of their performance.