Comedian Down

{ Starring You & Kevin Hart }

It was a night you were ready to be a normal teenage girl like everyone else. Your best friends were some of the normal girls but they didn't judge you for being the goodie goodie you were. Tonight was the night you wanted to change your life for once. So after you took your usual shower you got dressed in a skin tight dress that you bought earlier in the week, after you found out that Kevin Hart was going to be in your town.

To match your fiery hot dress you put on some red pumps that you bought with the dress. You did your eye shadow which was a nice smokey eye and put on some red lipstick. As for hair you didn't have to worry about it because you went to the beauty salon. After making sure you looked good enough to eat you grabbed your cute Chanel handbag, making your way out the door to your Benz.

You just pulled up to the hottest club in town, a man dressed in work attire knocked on your window. You rolled your window down and nodded your head at him.

"Yes?" you ask with a polite smile.

"Would you like me to park your car?" he asked.

"Well, it is your job" you smile as he opens the door for you to get out. "Thank you."

You walk away from him and your car to walk in the club. The music was a little loud for your liking but you knew you'd have to deal with it to be like all the other normal girls. As you were walking further in some guy walked up to you with this look in his eyes that you weren't used to. You look at him a little freaked out.

"Can I help you?" you ask him.

"No but I wanna help you!" he asks with a smirk.

"With?" you ask taken back.

"You look like you can use some company tonight!" he says.

"No actually I don't, just trying to have fun." you said shaking your head.

"Trust me, you and me can have some hot sexy fun of you just come with me." he says coming closer.

"Uh no thank you" you say laughing at how pathetic his pickup lines are, before walking away. Instead of letting you walk away like any normal person he grabs your arm.

"Come on, don't be a bitch babe."

"Will you stop it I said no now leave me alone!" you hiss at him trying to pull away. This guy just wouldn't take no for an answer he just kept his hold on you.

"Hey man the lady said no, so I suggest you to get out of here!" a voice said from behind but you were so scared that you couldn't recognize the voice.

"Listen man, what's going on here is none of your concern so keep going like everybody else." he said before turning around. "Oh man I'm sorry I didn't know it was you."

"Cool but you can leave now!" the voice says angrily. The guy left and you turned to look at your savior.

"K-Kevin H-Hart?" you say shocked and looking down since you had on heels.

"In the flesh baby!" he laughs.

"Wow, your even hotter in person." you say without thinking.

"Thank you, not so bad yourself" he smirked at you. You ran a hand through your hair looking at him.

" I know his is probably a weird thing to ask but can you dance with me?" you ask.

"Sure Ian got nothing better to do anyways." he shrugs.

As the night progressed you slept with Kevin and found out he was not only your first but the best!