Rear View

{Starring : August Alsina & Jessica Vanessa as you}

Your Pov;

Me and my husband had just arrived at my parents house three hours ago . I came from the bathroom after changing from my clothes to my hello kitty onesie . I know I'm a big kid at heart but so what everyone else is too . I walked in my old room to find August laying on the bed watching tv with his hands behind his head .

"Babe ." I called out to him . He looked up at me and tried not to laugh .

"Wazzam ?" He asked giving me his goofy smile .

"You like my onesie ?" I giggled .

"Yeah maw it's cute on ya , and ya look thick ." He smirked .

I laughed as I got into the bed with him . I laid on my side so that I was facing him . As soon as I got settled in the bed he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing up to my butt . I bit my lip as he squeezed it .

"Aug quit , you're making me horny ." I whined .

"Gimme some." He licked his lips teasing me .

"My parents are still up ." I sighed .

"So they ainn gotta know baybeh , I can be quiet that's yo ass." He chuckled .

"Okay fine ." I rolled my eyes playfully .

I stood up from the bed and let him unzip the front of my onesie then let it fall to my feet . He got up and bent me over the bed smirking at the fact that I had no panties on . He wasted no time in getting his basketball shorts and boxers down .

"Spread your legs Aug so your foot won't be hitting the floor when you thrust." I said and arched my back when he slapped my ass .

"I got this baybeh just let daddy take control ." He said just before he slammed into me from behind .

It took everything in me not to scream out , I just put my face into the sheets and bit down on it . His thrusts were oh so gentle and he was hitting all of my spots . When I say Mr.Classy don't play that's what I mean no if's , and's , or buts .

I silently moaned as he continued to thrust into me but his speed was slowly picking up , which lets me know he's close to his peak . I was right behind him when he reached it . He kept thrusting so that we could ride out our orgasms . Once we were done he pulled out and tried to catch his breath .

"I swea' I be working up a sweat witcho ass ." He shook his head . I just laughed and went to clean myself up before laying in bed with him .

August is the love of my life and I'm so glad I met him . He's changed my whole life for the better . I was gonna be a stripper because of my talent , twerking , but when I met August I wanted to do better for him . He was just getting his career started when we met so of course I didn't really know about him .

I met him at a night club I was working at for a short time . I did a private dance for him and we became friends . I started to catch feelings for him and it took awhile for him to admit but he felt the same so we hit it from there . We went on like five dates when we first started talking . The fifth date was the best because that's when we first did it . I was a virgin and I trusted him with my innocence because he gave me no reason to not trust him .

We did it in the backseat of his Range and it was AMAZING ! It was uncomfortable at first but he made it worth my while . I didn't know how to act after my first encounter with Mr.Classy I just knew I was hooked on August . But he said I took it better than all the other heauxs he's been with even though it was my first time. I didn't know whether that was good or not but he said it was good so I was happy .