Club Mindless

{ Starring You & MB }

You were going out to the club with your friends so you decided to get cute, never know who you may meet along the way. You enter your closet and pick out an outfit: skin tight baby blue dress and baby blue stilettos. You had your outfit together so you took a shower and washed your hair with raspberry scented shampoo.

After your shower you just left your hair down since it was naturally curly, just the way you like it. Your hair stopped in the middle of your back and it was jet black. You put your clothes on and then did your makeup: mascara, wing eyeliner, lipstick, and foundation. It was all waterproof makeup so it would stay on.

You grabbed your over the shoulder clutch and walked down the stairs just in time to hear the doorbell. With a smile on your face you opened the door for your day 1 besties.

You: Hey booskies

Lana: Hey chica

Trina: Hey boo

You: Let's eat before we go

Lana: Yeah cause I don't eat at clubs, that's party time

You: right!

Y'all ate a quick meal then made sure your breath was on point before leaving.

Once you made it to the club you were ready to turn up. You parked your Charger and y'all got out heading to the club. None of you had to switch because it came naturally with your thickness.

The music was on point at the club so you girls walked up to the bar for a quick drink then headed to the dance floor. You all were dancing having a good time when a deep voice came into your hearing range.

???: Excuse me?

Y'all turn around to see who was talking. When you did you see Ray-Ray from Mindless Behavior.

You: Yes?

Ray-Ray: Me and my boys wanted to invite you three sexy ladies to our part of the club.

Trina: We down!

Ray-Ray: Cool, follow me.

Y'all follow him until he stopped at this gold chain to keep people from getting in.

Security: Are these ladies with you?

Ray-Ray: Yeah

The security nodded and let y'all in. The further you walked in the closer you got to the other MB boys, well men now.

Ray-Ray: Yo, these the ladies we were watching!

You girls were surprised to hear that they were watching you, and that Prod had a girl with him. All the boys turned to look at y'all before smiling and nodding.

Roc: Have a seat anywhere you like.

You made a swift but slow and sexy stride to sit next to Roc, while Lana sat next to Prince and Trina sat next to Ray. You looked at Roc to see him eyeing you up and down licking his lips, and you smirked.

You: You can sit there and eye rape me or you can talk to me.

Roc: *laughs* My bad ma, you just look real good.

You: I know that's why I wore this.

Roc: Cool cool, so you wanna dance?

You: Of course, papi *winks*

Roc bit his lip and guided you to the dance floor not touching you because he knew he'd end up doing something nasty to you. You took now as a chance to check him out and as always he was looking good enough to eat. You were so caught up looking at his back that you didn't notice him stop so you ran into his broad back.

You: Shit!

Roc: *laughs* Your eyes were burning holes in my back.

You: *playfully slap his back* Shut Up!

He grabs your waist pulling you to him as you both sway to the music. He looks in your eyes before you look away blushing. He knew exactly what he was doing to you. His hands started lowering and that's when you felt his hands scoop up your ass and squeeze it.

You: Oh my gosh, Roc your such a freak

Roc: It's not like you don't like it

He smirks when you don't respond. You guys were feeling the music and were just about to lean in when a loud ass female voice rung in your ears.

???: Roc wtf! Who is this bitch?

You turn around to look at the loud annoying girl calling you a bitch.

Roc: It's none of your business

???: Yeah it is cause you my man

Roc: We ain't together no more Shayla

Shayla: Boy you know you still want me, so quit playing.

You decided to step in because she was killing your buzz.

You: He said y'all ain't together now if you don't mind we were dancing.

Shayla: Hoe was I talking to you now keep ya big ass lips closed fa I lay one on you

You twisted all the way around and were about to charge at her when strong arms grabbed you by the waist pulling you back.

You: No let me go she not about to talk shit about me like she know me!

Shayla: *laughs* Yeah that's right keep ya lil mutt under control!

You were about to charge at her again but Roc pulled you back again this time pulling you against his crotch. That made you calm down because if you were to move against him he'd be hard and it'd turn you on.

You: We'll see who's laughing when yo tracks on the floor hoe!

Roc: Shayla bye, I'm busy making a life go back to yo new dude

Shayla: Iight but this ain't the last of me.

She walked off and you pulled away from Roc to walk off but he pulled you back.

Roc: Where you going?

You: You've got too much drama going on to let me in.

Roc: She's nothing, I'm interested in you not her

You: Just let me go, don't feed me lies

You pull away again but he grabs your waist pulling you back and crashes his lips to yours. You wanted to smack him but his lips were so soft and juicy that you just let it go and kissed back.

After that night you and Roc hit it off and kept talking. Shayla didn't bother y'all any more since you beat her ass one day at a mall for running up on you.