His Ex

{ Starring You & Taylor Lautner }

A/N: This is a part 2 for 'Heated Bathroom Session'

You and Taylor are out taking a walk in the park just talking, because he's been working a lot lately and you miss him. He decided to take you somewhere and you told him the park was fine so you guys could have a nice regular conversation. You knew all too well that if you guys were alone in a closed space then there would be no talking. ;)

While walking you and Taylor would come across little shop booths, Taylor being the love bug he is would buy you things against your will. He told you he only spoils you because you don't want him too and because you love him for him. He was the most romantic guy you've ever dated so you were in love with him, his body, and his mind. Most people thought you were sprung off him but you knew that if they walked in your shoes they would be saying differently.

You saw this little boutique set up that you just had to stop by. You grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled him to it so you could look around. Your eyes landed on two gold bracelets with the words, "I Love Him" and "I Love Her", engraved in them. The bracelet was beautiful to you and it symbolized something. You've always loved boutique shops because the old things were the most significant to the world. The newest inventions people come up with break easily.

"I have to have this, how much are these?" you asked the lady behind the cash register.

"$200" she said smiling at you. You nodded to show that you understand but you were very dissapointed at the price. Just as you were about to walk away Taylor spoke up.

"I'll take them." he said. You looked at him shocked but then smiled. After he paid for them you both walked away. He intertwined y'alls hands as you walked.

"Thank you Tay!" you said as you kissed his cheek. You ran your hands through your dark brown wavy hair and smiled.

"You know I'd do anything for you babe." he smiled at you. You looked down at your feet as old memories of you both ran through your mind. You felt eyes burning holes in your head so you turned around but when you did you regretted it. Seeing the one girl who hurt Taylor standing meters away from you just staring with anger filled eyes. You glared right back at her as she walked closer to you two.

"Taylor is that you?" she said in that fake voice when she could clearly see that it was him.

"Yeah" he said turning around and smiling but it dropped when he saw her. He looked like he saw a ghost but he had two kind of emotions that was easy to tell what they were. Those emotions fired you up and you were ready to pop off.

"How have you been?" she smiled.

"He's been better without you!" You scoffed at her which made Taylor look at you in shock.

"Excuse me?" she said taken aback.

"You heard me, you think you can just waltz in and get him back, well no it's not gonna work because he has me now!" You said harshly.

"What are you talking about?" she faked a pout.

"Stupid bitch, your so fake I know what you're doing trying to make me look like the bad guy when it's all you!" You screamed at her. "I promised myself that if I ever saw you I'd give you a piece of my mind for Taylor since he never wanted to see your face again!"

"Is this true Taylor?" she asked in disbelief.

"I-I..." he stuttered. You looked at him in rage and just walked off heading back home, alone.

You got home and was about to close the door but he pushed it open in anger. You just walked off to your room and started taking off your things to get ready for bed. He came in the room and looked at you but you tried your best to ignore it.

"Really {Y/N} ?" he asked. You just ignore him which makes him even more upset. "Why would you do that?"

That ticked you off.

"So your upset that I told her off instead of the fact that she hurt you Taylor, wow she stood there mugging me and at first I wasn't gonna say anything but that look she gave me set me off but you wanna stand here and defend her over me?" You asked with hurt clear in your voice.

"I'm not choosing her over you!" he sighed.

"Well that's what it seems like to me, we've been through too much together for you to be mad at me for helping you out because I know that's something you wouldn't have done!" You cried as you sat on the bed. He sat beside you and hugged you tight as you cried.

"{Y/N}, baby I'm so sorry it's just all the good memories came back and I was breaking." he sighed.

"Well if you want her back she can have you, I love you but I'm not going to take this Taylor, I just can't." You sighed.

"I don't want her I want you, I love you!" he said with pride as he got on his knees in front of you and grabbed your hand. He pulled a box out of his pocket and held it up to you. You were shocked and feeling so many emotions at once that you thought you would pass out. "{Y/N} please forgive me and stay with me forever more with this token of love!"

He pulled open the box and looked at your face, you gasped because you thought it was a ring but when you saw the two bracelets you frowned and he laughed.

"Taylor, that's not funny!" you say.

"I'm sorry I just had to, but seriously I do love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you but right now we need more time before we take that next step." he smiled at you.

"I couldn't agree more!" you say as he leans in and you share a long passionate kiss.