Don't

{Starring: You (as a Stripper) & and Bryson Tiller❤️}

(Authors Note: This is my favorite song at the moment and Bryson Tiller is daddy as'f 😍😩 lmao. If the MM is working a pic of him should be there and his song Don't)

Your Pov ;

I swayed my hips to the beat as the song played in the background of the club. The men watched my every move and although I was supposed to be focused on everyone I was only focused on one person. My best friend sat leaned back with his right hand over his thigh in a seat not too far away from the stage but not close either. He had a red solo cup in his left hand and one of his many hats on his head. He nodded his head to the beat of the song as he watched me along with the other men.

Don't play with her
Don't be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic..

I bit my lip as I continued to dance and watch him as his eyes scanned my body. I've never wanted someone as much as I wanted him all these years. I could tell he wanted me too but something always stopped us from being together. Maybe it was the fact that he dated my cousin while we were in Middle School. Or maybe it's because when I was single he wasn't or vice versa. But maybe it could be because he's my bestfriend and our friendship is too strong to be messed up.

I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up

I wrapped my hand around the pole as I leaned to the side on my right leg twerking (like Kehlani did in The Way video ft. ChanceTheRapper). I looked back with a seductive look on my face , my eyes meeting Bryson's instantly. He licked his lips making me hot between my legs but I continued to dance because it was my job. He was okay with it because he knew why I did it.

I wanna give you better
Baby its whatever
Somebody gotta step up

I put my hands on the floor and lifted my lower body up twerking on the pole. I wrapped my legs around the pole then lifted my upper body up sliding down it. I stood up straight and started swaying my hips. I grabbed the pole again as I bent over twerking slowly then looked over my shoulder at Bryson who was sitting up with his elbows on his knees watching me intently , as if his life depended on my every move.

Girl I'm that somebody
So I'm next up
Be damned if I let 'em catch up

I turned around to where I was facing him and started to grind. This was my favorite song of his because it gave off a sexy vibe. I brought my hand to my face and bit my fingernail as I started to rub on my body then I ripped off the red leather pants I had on to reveal the red thong under it. Bryson bit his lip and sat back before taking off his hat to rub his head then put it back on.

It's easy to see that ya fed up
I am on a whole notha level
Girl he only fucked ya ova cause ya let him

I examined him closely because he looked so good tonight , well he does all the time. But tonight his outfit really turned me on. He had on a light jean jacket ,which was open, with a white shirt under it , black jeans , and Columbia Air Jordan XI's .

Fuck him girl I guess he didn't know any better
Girl that man didn't show any effort
Do all I can just to show you your special
Certain it's your love that holds me together

I started to roll my hips as I started to feel the music. This song actually matched my current relationship with my boyfriend but soon to be ex. He doesn't care about me he just wants some pussy ,which I won't give him. We've been together for four months and honestly I don't know why I'm with him when he's not what or who I want.