We Can Make Love

{ Starring: You & Somo }

Your Pov :

I was getting ready to leave the house I shared with my boyfriend , Brandon. I loved him but I wasn't in love with him. I'm completely fed up with his shít , he cheats on me all the time. He thinks I don't know but I knew when it first happened. He got mad because I didn't want to move in with him.

When I met Somo I fell in love hopelessly. Somo makes me feel so beautiful and special. When I'm with him I swear I'm the only girl he sees. He gives me everything I need in a man. He's an animal in bed and he's so sweet. I love the fact that he wants me to cherish every moment we have together like its our last. Everyone may say he's not cute but he's beautiful to me , inside and out, and that's all that matters.

As I was leaving Brandon came in. I looked at him and kept walking as I said , "I'm going out , I'll be back later." .

"Where you going ?" He asked.

"With some friends ." I said when I reached the door. "Don't dare question me , I know what you've been doing with your free time ."

When I made it to Somo's door I smelled my favorite pasta. He opened the door with the cutest smile on his face. I gave him a big hug as I entered. He moved aside and the view was beautiful , he had decorated everything and the food looked delicious. He had soft music playing in the background to set the whole mood. I hung up my coat then went to the bathroom to wash my hands before sitting at the table.

"How was your day love ? " He asked.

"It was a drag until I got here ." I smiled honestly.

"Mine was great cause I knew I was gonna see you ." He grinned. I blushed as he handed me my plate of food and drink.

After dinner , which was great , he took my hand and lead me to his room. He helped me out of my shirt and kissed me slow and sensuously. I melted under his touch and he knew it. He helped me out of the rest of my clothes then laid me on the bed softly. I watched as he took off his clothes , teasing me.

Truth is I love Somo with all my heart and I know he feels the same which is why we take everything slow to keep the moment from slipping away. He made his way to the bed and as he got on top of me I saw the need in his eyes. My stomach got tight and I needed him to ravish me right then and there.

He slipped the condom on and entered me slowly with precaution. I was a virgin when I might him but he took it from me. I couldn't trust Brandon with my precious jewel. As he sped up his pace I melted moving my hips to his pace and digging my nails into him.

From that night on it hit me hard on how much I loved him and I couldn't stay with Brandon any longer because I felt like I was betraying Somo. I could care less how much it hurt Brandon I only wanted Somo , he held my heart to the fullest. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

{Thank you all for the votes !}