Comforting The Spears Way

{ Requested Imagine by XxFixMyHeartxX : Hope you enjoy and thank you for requesting }

My names Ellie Spears, I'm the daughter of Britney Spears, I'm 13 years young. I love my mom and I'm happy she loves me because she could've easily given me up, I mean she has been through a lot. The pressure that the world puts on her would easily persuade me to give up my baby so I'm thankful she didn't.

Today I get to go with my mom to her practice which is always cool because I get to learn the dance moves. I'm a fast learner when it comes to dancing, I get it from my dad. I put my long brown hair into a ponytail. I put on some mascara to bring out my brown eyes and lip gloss just for the heck of it.

As for clothes I put on my favorite Lady Gaga t-shirt, leather jacket, black jeans and my vans. After I was ready I sat down and watched tv, as I was watching it breaking news came on. I froze in my spot looking at the faces on the screen. My best friend Katie and her mom were in a wreck they were in critical condition. I broke down on the couch and felt the world spin around me.

My mom came into the living area and sat next to me. She wrapped her arms around me to comfort me even though she didn't know what was wrong.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked her voice laced with sincerity.

"Katie was in a car accident with her mom and they're in critical condition," I said sobbing and leaning into her for comfort. "Mommy, are they gonna be ok?"

"Well baby I don't know but we can only hope and pray, Katie wouldn't want you crying about this." She said giving me a sad smile.

"Your right." I sigh.

"How about after my practice I take you to see them?" She said.

"That'll be awesome." I say smiling. "Your the best mom!"

"And your the best daughter" she said giving me a squeeze.

We left the house and headed to the stadium she was gonna perform in later. She went to her station and put her hair up then walked on the stage. I followed her and watched the dancers taking the counts in my head and practicing the steps with them. I looked out at the stadium thinking one day that could be me up here dancing my heart out for my fans.

*** After Practice and The Hospital ***

I was in my bed asleep until I had a nightmare that hurt my heart to the core. If something like that ever happened it'd be the death of me also. I slipped from underneath the warmth of my blanket and walked across my room to my door. I exited and the only thing I could hear as I made my way to my moms room was my feet padding softly across the floor.

I pushed open my moms door and slipped into her bed. She must've felt my presence because her eyes opened with a quickness.

"You ok El?"

"I had a nightmare."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"You were in a plane crash and you died"

"Baby I'm ok, I know your just on edge because of Katie but you see they're ok."

"I know, it's just I can't help but to think about that happening to everyone."

"If it does then you can't stop it, god does thing for a reason and he knows you can handle it this incident only made you stronger."

I just smile and nod at her then scoot closer to her. She kisses my forehead before wrapping her arms tight around me.

"Goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams"

"Goodnight mommy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it and I'm sorry if it wasn't long enough for you. Thanks for requesting an imagine.