Skinny Dipping

{ Starring You And Justin Bieber }

You were out with your friends at the shopping mall when your boyfriend Justin called you saying he was bored. You didn't know what he wanted to do or what you wanted to do when you got over there. You got your friends to drop you off at Justin's house.

You: Bye babies

Shina: Don't get preggo

You: (laughs) Stfu I'm not

Shina: Thats what Chrissy said

You: Am I her?

Shina: Don't have to be

You rolled your eyes and kept walking. You already had a key so you just walked in. You called his name out but he didn't answer so you walked around the house. He was no where to be found but then you saw the backyard patio door open. As you walked there you got a feeling in your stomach but didn't know what it was.

You got to the door and walked out seeing Justin in the pool. You smile to yourself as you made your way to him. You put your hands over his eyes.

You: Guess who!

Justin: (laughs) Babe I know your voice.

You: Haha I'm gonna go change into my bikini

Justin: Ok

You walk into the house and go to the bathroom downstairs and change. You leave your stuff in the bathroom and walk back to the pool. You get there and stop in your tracks when you see Justin walking out the pool butt ass naked.

Justin: (smirks) Like what you see?

You: (bites lip) You have no idea

Justin walks up to you and wraps his arms around your waist. You smile at him and kiss him.

You: Is there a reason your naked?

Justin: Because I was bored and I'm horny

You: (moans) Justin stop

Justin: (whispers in your ear) Why?

You: I don't know, your making me wet!

Justin: (laughs) Thats good!

You bite your lip as he grinds on you. You threw your head back and moaned pulling him closer to you so you could feel it. He started kissing and sucking your hot spot on your neck making you moan louder while he grinded on you.

You: (moans) Baby I want you!

Justin: (whispers on your neck) All you had to do was ask.

He picks you up by the thighs and wraps your legs around his waist as he walks to the pool. Neither of you were thinking about a condom cause y'all have been together long enough to where you don't care.

You guys got in the water and he sat you on the steps of the pool. He positioned himself in front of you and entered you slowly making you arch your back and moan. He quickened his pace but not too fast because he wanted you too feel it all.

You were grabbing the rails as he went faster than he was going before and when he did that you couldn't take anymore then you grabbed his back and started scratching him.

Justin: (groans) Shit babe!

It was a good thing he didn't have neighbors because you were screaming your lungs out.