Who Do You Love

{Starring: You, YG, & Nicki Minaj -as Rakim-}

-- YG's POV --

I was sitting here playing the game with my niggas and bumping music from my girl phone, when it started ringing. I paused the game and pulled the speaker chord out of it before I checked the screen. It said 'Don't Answer'.

"Who the fuck is Don't Answer?" I muttered before I clicked answer. "Hello?"

"Aye where Rakim at thoe?" Some old ass dude asked.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Aye man don't be no hater dude put her on the phone." Dude said like he was demanding me.

"Aye look check this out, you got the wrong number man." I said then hung up and made my way to the back where Rakim was doing her makeup. "Aye Rakim! Who tf is 'Don't Answer'?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked tryna play dumb.

"Whatchu mean what I'm talking about, I said who is 'Don't Answer' somebody just called your phone and you got em stored as 'Don't Answer'..." She cut me off.

"Why do you have my phone and I don't have nobody stored in my phone." She said snatching the phone from me.

"Don't snatch nothing from me and guess what I'm out of here." I said walking away to get dressed on the other side of the room.

"YG where are you going? I don't have time for this... Hello?" She said while turning around to look at me.

"Don't Answer." I said while putting on a shirt.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"You got jokes... Where Are You Going?!?!" She yelled getting up.

"Fuck you." I said and slammed the door in her face.

I walked back into the living room so me and my niggas could bounce. We hopped in my Bugatti and left to the club. Soon as we walked in I saw all these fine ass bitches. I saw my nigga Drake and we dapped then I went to the V.I.P section to see this fine ass caramel girl with long burgundy red hair. Her thighs aren't big but their big enough to grip and her ass is a big nice one. That red dress shows her body off perfectly while those heels compliment her feet.

I walked over and stood next to her in a daze. She wasn't paying any attention to me so I decided to make my move.

"Wassup ma." I said looking down at her short frame.

"I have a name." She said in a voice that shows she is confident and hard to get.

"What's your name?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"{Y/N}." She said in a more calm tone.

"It's nice to meet you {Y/N} I'm YG." I say putting my hand out towards her.

"It's nice to meet you too." She took my hand and threw me a beautiful smile.

"Wanna dance?" I asked her.

"Sure." She shrugged and let me lead the way.

We found a spot that wasn't as packed and I pulled her close to me by the hips and wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her arms around my neck and swayed to the beat of the slow song. She rested her head on my shoulder and I whispered things into her ear. She seems like a nice girl but right now I just wanna hit. I let my hands slide to her ass and then I squeezed it, when she moaned I knew it was time to go. I led her to a corner where we could barely be seen and backed her into the wall with my body pressed against hers.

She looked me in the eyes and I saw the lust, her breathing was slow that's how I knew she wanted it. I kissed her on the lips as I ground my hips into hers. She was loving it because she moaned against my lips and I took that opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth. She gripped my shirt with one hand while the other hand was on the back of my neck. She pulled away to breathe.

"You wanna get outta here?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can go to my place." She said biting her lip.

I nodded and then we headed to my car. She gave me the directions and when we got there shit went down. She pushed me up against the door and started taking off my clothes. I flipped us around and pulled off her dress then lifted her up by the thighs and onto my waist.

I sat her on the coffee table in her living room and put on a condom. She laid back and wrapped her legs around my waist. I slid in loving her tightness even though she wasn't a virgin, and penetrated her pussy. We hit an all nighter too.

5 months later...

I wasn't even planning on making shawty mine but her head was on right and her pussy game was tight so she had me trippen. I had to let Rakim go cause she was dead to me. Now I have something better and today is our anniversary so I want to do something special for her. So I bought her a dance studio and named it after her, a new car, and I got her dance studio fixed up. I'm taking her out to eat then for a walk on the beach because I can talk to her about anything. Lastly I'll show her the dance studio and she'll do a little dance for me.

Minutes later...

Dinner went great and the beach was the best because she told me she loved me but when we got to the dance studio she loved it and after her dance for me, we made love in her studio. May be nasty but that's why we have janitors. I'm gonna help her get her studio advertised so she can do what she loves. Over all the night was pretty dope, never thought a hood nigga like me would make it to see the day he fell in love with a beautiful soul.