Friends or More?

{ Starring You And Chris Brown }

You and Chris have been best friends before he even became famous. You've loved him since the first time you met but were always afraid to admit it to him. And plus he always had girls on him so why would he want you. As of now you were standing backstage beside the curtain watching him perform 'Sweet Love'. This song got you wet every time you heard it. So you can imagine how you were right now as you watched him with lustful eyes.

You waited for him to finish up the song so he could come back stage, just because you wanted to see him. When he finished the song him and the dancers came backstage to take a break. Like always when Chris came to you he picked you up and twirled you around. When he was about kiss your cheek you turned your face to make him kiss your lips.

You pulled back feeling ashamed because he could never feel for you the way you feel for him.

You: *looks down and sighs* Chris I'm so sorry!

Chris: *he lifts your head up with his finger and looks you in the eye* Don't apologize for something you wanted.

You: But it was wrong!

Chris: But I wanted it though

You smile and bite your lip as you look at him.

You: So what does this mean?

Chris: (Y/N) I love you and I always have ever since we met, my feelings will never change no matter what girl I meet your still my heart

By the time he finished you had tears in your eyes. He wiped them with his thumb.

You: I feel the same way it's just so unreal that you feel it

Chris: I should be saying the same *he smiles at you*

You: Where do we go from here?

Chris: I want you to be my girl?

You: What about Karrueche?

Chris: I told her I didn't wanna talk to her anymore because my heart belonged to someone else, I'm guessing she knew it was you because she was so fired up

You: So that's why she never liked me?

Chris: That and because she notices the way I look at you.

You: *blushes* Shut up

Chris: *laughs* It's true baby girl

You: You better be getting back onstage

Chris: I'll be thinking of you the whole time!

And with that he walked back on stage and glanced back at me every so often.