The Worst Things Happen In Colour

{Starring You & The Janoskians}

It's your 21st birthday and you still live with your parents. It's not because they are strict and are forcing you to stay but because you made an agreement with them. The agreement was to stay with them until you make enough money to buy your own house but you have to help pay the bills. You have an older brother and a sister. They both are married and have good jobs. Your brothers a doctor while your sister is an undefeated lawyer.

Your parents weren't the best parents to have. They weren't supportive of you or your career. They thought it was stupid for you to be a bartender. You were the less important child of the family and today was the last straw for you. They forgot that it was even your birthday but everyday they talk about your siblings birthdays.

"You know what fuck the both of you, I'm moving out and don't ask where because I don't know and I'm not inviting you over" You said angrily before stomping off to your room. You packed almost everything you could and just decided that it'd be best to come back another day and get the rest. For now you were gonna find the best hotel near and live there while working for them.

You were good at persuading people to get what you want so you were going to use that to the best of your ability. You entered the door of the hotel walking up to the desk.

"Can I speak to the manager?" You asked softly wiping away your tears.

"Just a minute." The lady behind the desk said before getting up and walking away, most likely to get the manager. When she came back she was standing with a tall aging man.

"Can I help you?" He spoke.

"Um can we talk privately?" You asked looking down in embarrassment.

"Alright, follow me." He said tilting his head to the side. "How can I help you?"

You told him your entire story and hoped that he showed no sympathy. And to your surprise he didn't he was fair and cool about it.

"How about we make a deal?" He challenged.

"Like?" You asked at the edge of your seat.

"I'll let you stay here in one of the house suites." He said and you smiled. "But, you have to work for me you can choose your job."

"So each day I'll do a different job." You said.

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled.

"Thank you so much sir!" You said as you shook his hand.

"Let's go get your keys and I'll show you around the hotel." He lead you out of his office and grabbed a hotel card and a card to let you in each room of the hotel.

*** After The Tour ***

You laid on your hotel bed exhausted from the tour. Since it was your birthday you decided to do something special for yourself before the day was over. You took a shower and dressed yourself up pretty before leaving your room and heading to the bar at the bottom floor of the hotel. As you made your way in you saw a lot of guys sitting around.

You strutted your way to the bar and ordered a peach Smirnoff. The bar tender was giving you the eye and you were creeped out even though you loved some guy attention but just not his. He handed you the drink and smiled at you.

"Hi." He said.

"H-hi." You sighed inwardly.

"How are you?" He kept going.

"I'd be better if you would just do your job." You snap at him. He was so taken aback that he looked as if he would cry.

A few minutes later this cute tall guy sat next to you. You took in his beauty and felt like a creeper.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said to you with a smirk. If you weren't so shaken up you would have fainted.

"I-I was staring at you." You look away embarrassed for the second time today.

"I'm not just an ordinary guy babe, my fans look at me the same way." He said rolling his eyes at your 'Little White Lie' ;).

"Fans?" You said appalled. You couldn't help but to be amazed at the fact that a hot normal looking guy like him was famous.

"Yeah fans, me and my brothers are comedians we've got videos on YouTube, the Janoskians." He nodded.

"Ohh, cool." You acted cool on the outside but on the inside you were making a reminder to watch the videos.

"So do you wanna dance?" He asked.

"Sure."

"By the way I'm Beau Brooks." He smiled.

"I'm {Y/N}." You smiled back.

[ Part 2 coming soon and also a part 2 to the Chris Brown imagine ]

(A/N: I thought I'd dedicate this Imagine to Beau Brooks because he followed me on Twitter now I have 1/5)