New Family

{Starring You & Channing Tatum}

* Your Pov *

"Mom why can't I just come with you?" You pestered your mom for about the 20th time.

"Honey, your father and I really have some things to take care of and it's only gonna be like a year or more." she said.

"Really?! You make that sound as if it's not a long time but mom for crying out loud that seems like freaking forever." you whine.

"Young lady you will not use that tone with me, I don't want to be running late because of you being unappreciative of me and your fathers hardworking now go put your stuff by the door and get ready to leave." she snapped at you with her best stern voice. You knew there was no reason to argue back because at the end of the day she is still gonna have her way.

You just folded your arms and stomped out of the room. After doing what she told you, you waited patiently for her to come down the steps and when she did you grabbed your stuff and scurried to the taxi. You put your stuff in the trunk and buckled up in the back before looking out the window. Your mom came out of the house with the last of her things and got in the back of the taxi with you. She looked at you and sighed because she knew this was the hardest moment of your life and she only made it harder for you.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry ok you know I'm just stressed" she tried to sympathize with you but you weren't in the mood.

"Can we just go? If I'm being forced to leave then I'd like to do it quickly" you snapped at her.

"Um driver you can go, {Y/N} I'm really sorry baby" she sighed almost about to cry.

"Mom please don't cry, I just hate to be split up from you guys" you say hugging her.

"I know baby, I do to but it's to take care of you" she smiled sadly at you. You nodded in understanding and closed your eyes embracing these few last minutes you have with your mom before your seperated.

(skipping the airport scene)

At the airport it was extremely awkward the people were nice and you felt out of place because not only were they strangers but they were filthy stinking rich. In the car it was so silent and nobody knew what to say. They wanted you to feel comfortable but they didn't know how to make you feel it. While you were in your thoughts you couldn't help but notice that Mr. Tatum was a total hunk.

When you got to the house you were amazed and didn't know what to say. Everything you looked at came with a new adventure. Mr. Tatum opened the door for you while his wife drove off to go 'handle some business'.

You muttered a 'Thank you' and walked further in as he closed the door. You stood there taking in your surroundings as you waited on him to talk to you about anything so you wouldn't feel alone.

"You ready to get a tour?" he asked with a boyish smile.

"Y-yeah" you smile shyly at the ground. He leads you up the marvel staircase and tells you every room in the house. You got lost every now and then from checking out his butt. When he stopped he turned around looking at you but you didn't notice because your eyes were trained on his nicely shapped butt.

"Take a picture, it'd last longer" he smirked when you looked up at him. You felt your cheeks get hot from the blush.

"I-I wasn't looking at you." You mutter embarrassed.

"Please, your not the first girl who's done that, I'm a walking chick magnet!" He smirked.

"Does your wife hear you talk like this?" You asked in shock.