two.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨-

The next Day, Jungkook did as he had promised.

He booked an appointment and He had went to the location Jimin gave him. As he stepped off the bus, he felt a rush of Anxiety hit him as he stood infront of a building.

It was a posh-looking building, very clean on the exterior and prim. It was a small place, and There was a sign on the grass outside, aswell as a parking lot. He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he walked towards the entrance.

He'd never gone to therapy before. He didn't really know what to expect and the thought of talking about his problems with a complete stranger, The thought alone sent shivers of dread through his body.

He let out a shaky breath, swallowing the lump in his throat as he took his first step forward.

Let's get this over with.

Long, Ring-clad fingers moved elegantly along the page, The Ink of the pen not smudging even once as the man swiftly filled in some record sheets.

Kim Taehyung was a Very capable man for his age. He was no doubtfully the best therapist in Seoul, and his records and reputations only proved this. He was a well-educated man of 31, Dark hair with a flawless complexion. Though, despite his cold, Stern exterior, he only meant well.

He sighed, lifting his sharp gaze to the clock on his desk, eyebrows pulling into a frown. His Patient was already Ten Minuets late for his first session. When Jimin had ask him to take on his friend as a new patient, he agreed on the understanding that the boy in question was punctual.

Taehyung didn't like wasting time.

However, he couldn't be surprised. He knew teenagers had little regard for things as important as Timing. He Put his pen down, running a hand through his hair, before a nock on the oakwood door of his office caught his attention.

"Come In."

The door opened revealing a small, brunette with large doe eyes, filled with What the Therapist could only identify as Anxiety and fear. He cleared his throat, reaching over for a piece of paper before returning his sharp, cat-like gaze to the teenager in his office doorway. "Jeon Jungkook?"

"T-That's Me.."

"Have a seat on the couch, Jungkook." The older man offered politely, despite his cold voice and his irritation for the late arrival. "We'll begin our session with something light. As This is our first session together, We'll need to get to know eachother." He explained, standing up from his desk, a bowl of Candy and a clipboard in his hands. He set the items down on the coffee table and took a seat in the armchair opposite the teen.

Jungkook sat on the couch, stiff as a statue as he looked at the intimidating man opposite him. His hands were under his thighs to hide their tremble, his anxiety through the roof as the Therapist took his glasses from his hair and placed them on his nose.

"My Name's Kim Taehyung. But You may call me whatever makes you comfortable." The black-haired man said, his voice deep, soothing and calm as his eyes flickered up to meet the younger's. "You're too tense. Try to relax for me, Okay? Then we'll begin."

Jungkook slowly eased, the deep, strong voice making his tense shoulders relax. He watched silently as Taehyung placed a pen and a piece of plain paper infront of him. He looked at them blankly, not having a clue what was being asked of him. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth and slowly looked up.

"W-What-"

"You write about yourself. I'll do the same, and then we'll trade paper." The therapist sighed. "Have you had any previous therapy sessions with other therapists? Am I Your first?"

Jungkook nodded softly. "M' S-Sorry..."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Don't apologise. I'm Here to help you, okay? Any friend of Jimin's is a friend of mine. I just need you to want this. I can't help if you don't want to be helped."

Jungkook nodded obediently, not wanting to upset the older man before picking up his own pen. Taehyung rose his brow as he began to write on his own paper. "Give me words." His eyes flickered up. "Do you want help?"

"I do.." Jungkook almost whined, making the older man raise a brow. "I-I Just...M' Scared."

"Don't be." Taehyung softened slightly. "Have some candy, little one." he gestured towards the bowl on the table. "It'll help with the nerves."

Little One?

Jungkook looked at the candy, putting his pen down, and hesitantly grabbed a few. He looked at the colourful sweets in his palm with clouded gaze. His father didn't let him eat candy often, claiming it will make him fat. Mr Jeon didn't want a fat Son.

The therapist took note of the hesitation, furrowing his brows, but not commenting as he went back to his own paper. Jungkook ate the candy and quickly grabbed his pen. "I-I'll write now."

"That'd be good." The older mused. "It doesn't have to be detailed. I just want you to write about yourself and the brief reason as to why you're here. I want to know what you want from me. Help or support, okay? Then I'll Know where to start."

Jungkook nodded obediently, feeling like a child under The man's in-charge aura. He wrote down a few things about himself, hesitating when he got to the bit he dreaded.

Talking about his problems.

Instead, he merely wrote 'Family issues', Hoping the Therapist wouldn't push him for more then he was comfortable with on their first session.

After about Ten Minuets of watching and examinine Jungkook's troubled facial expressions, Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke up. "I assume you've written what you're comfortable with?"

Jungkook nodded, gently putting his paper down on his lap, pen on top as he hid his hands in his sleeves. "Yes Mr Kim."

"Good Boy. Now, Let's Get started, shall we?

----

I'll try and sort out an updating schedule:)