twenty four.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲,"

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫-

A few days after Jungkook's drunk meltdown, Taehyung had thought it be best that he shows Jungkook another way of self-therapeutic relaxation. He wouldn't be within arms reach 24/7, and he was worried about Jungkook's wellbeing within him around to keep the teen grounded.

Yes, Jungkook had friends he could hang out with, but it seemed that Jungkook didn't like leaving the house without him all that much.

He'd noticed that the younger boy seemed to be getting more attached to him recently, and while he found it endearing, he was also incredibly worried. Jungkook's mind had been toyed with for the entirety of his life. He didn't see things the way they were.

The poor boy couldn't seem to manage without him.

Jungkook had seperation anxiety, and would cry everytime Mr Kim would leave the house. He would beg him to stay, or beg to go with him, and it seemed to be getting worse as the days go by.

The Therapist had also Scolded Jungkook for getting drunk, and of course, The teen had apologised with his signature pouty lips and sad puppy eyes.

"I don't Know How To paint, Taehyungie. I'll make a mess.." Jungkook mumbled, watching sadly as Mr Kim placed a pallet of paints on the table, aswell as a variety of paint brushes and paper. "Daddy Never let me use paint."

"Shh, You'll do so well, I Know You will, little one." The older man cut him off, giving a supporting smile. "You can't be not good at painting, darling. There is no right or wrong way to create art."

Jungkook's lips parted in awe, his heart picking up as The older man rolled his sleeves up, revealing his toned forearms, veins swirling up from his hand like little intricate patterns. "R-Really?"

"Really. Art is a good way of getting your feelings out." Mr Kim explained, handing the teen a paintbrush and a pallet of paint, holding a variety of colours. "I want you to paint how you feel."

Jungkook looked down at the plain paper, his mind drawing a blank. How did he feel?

Sad?

Tired?

Useless?

A burden?