fifty eight.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮

"𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Please?" Jungkook pouted, lips puckered dramatically. "Please? Tannie can have a friend!"

"No, Sweetheart." The elder replied, not once looking away from the TV to give a look at his bratty boyfriend.

"Please, Taehyungie Hyungie Hyung?" The younger whined, pointing to his face. "Look, M' Pouting!"

"Baby, No-"

"Pretty Please? Not even If I Give You a Blowj-"

"No."

"Why not?" Jungkook groaned, laying back on the couch as He kicked his legs at The elder man Childishly. "You're so Boring." He whined, shrieking when Taehyung suddenly grabbed his ankles. "Boring old man!"

"Baby, We're not adopting more animals." The Therapist sighed, rolling soft circles into his boyfriend's ankles with his thumb, a soft warmth forming on the skin from the subtle friction. "This house isn't big enough for four dogs to run around, darling."

"Oh.. well Can we adopt another Child, then?" Jungkook grinned, his own cheeks dusting a soft red from his braveness. "Jungie could have a brother Since You don't want More Tannies."

"That... yeah, We could do That." Taehyung mumbled softly in thought, looking at the younger, who lay on the other end of the couch. "At some point. It's a bit too soon now, but-"

"W-Wait Really?" Jungkook smiled slightly, eyes holding a hopefulness that squeezed the elder's heart. "I-I was Just Kididng, But.." his cheeks flushed. "You'd want another baby? with me? really?"

The two had spent the morning just chilling on the couch, talking about what they wanted their future to look like together, and how they wanted to take their relationship further over time. Jungsoo had been relatively tired that day, falling asleep on the armchair with his colouring book still in his hands.

"Of course I would." Taehyung chuckled, reaching for his lukewarm mug of Tea from the coffee table, his eyes falling on the sleeping child in the armchair. "You already know how Jungsoo was born, and what that entailed... But, Maybe our next one could be by surrogate, with your sperm."

"M-Mine? But-"

"Jungsoo's half of me, darling. So Our next child can be half of you." The elder's voice was soft, sweet as he spoke. Jungkook's heart fuzzed at the longing tone -It Genuinely sounded like the elder man wanted that future with him. "It doesn't matter, really. I mean, we'll raise them together anyway."

Jungkook blushed, hiding his face with a cushion as he twisted his feet shyly. "Y-You're so Sappy."

"I Just want our baby to have your pretty smile." Taehyung cooed, amused by the sudden fluster as he put his mug down once again. "Our little mini-Koo."

"But What if it's a Girl?" The younger pouted, lowering his cushion slowly. "I don't wan' a girl."

"Oh?" The elder rose a soft brow, teasing grin on his lips. "You don't want a girl?"

Jungkook pulled the cushion to his chest and thought about it, shaking his head a minute later. "N-No, Not really." He frowned, Earning a chuckle from his boyfriend. "But I-I guess I won't mind if it is a girl, But I'd prefer a boy.."

"Well hopefully it's a Boy, right?" Taehyung laughed. "Junie could have a little brother. He's always wanted siblings, but I Couldn't really give that to him."

"Why not?"

"I was a Single father for most of his life, baby." The elder explained. "Sure, I've had Nights where I'd... Go Out, but he's never knew anyone as another parent figure until-"

"Until me?" Jungkook pouted, looking over at the sleeping boy. Taehyung hummed softly, extending his arm forward to grab the younger's hand.

"Until you." Taehyung smiled softly, linking heir fingers together. "I never brought anyone home while he was here, never introduced him to anyone. I'm still surprised how quick he was to accept you. He loves you alot, You know. You're his Googie."

Jungkook grinned, heart unbelievably warm. "I'm His Googie."

"It's so weird." Jungkook mumbled, Eyes shining as he stared up at the night sky from where he lay on a blanket in the garden, The full Moon shining brightly down upon them. "Everyone in the world, Everyone in history has seen the exact same image of the moon... Nobody's ever seen the other side of it."

Taehyung turned his head, Breath hitching as he saw the moonlight glow that illuminated his boyfriend's Face, Lighting up those pretty brown eyes. "Yeah..." he whispered, Focusing his attention to the sky once again. "It's seen... alot of things."

Jungkook looked down at the sleeping Jungsoo on his chest, the little boy having fell asleep only about ten minutes prior. He smiled softly, embracing the calmness of the wintery night as he caressed the soft hair of the child. Christmas was coming up within a couple of weeks, And He thoroughly enjoyed the peaceful build up to the special day.

"I don't think Our Jungsoo's really interested in the moon or stars." The Therapist chuckled, lifting his right arm to caress his son's cheek gently. He tucked the blanket a little higher over his little body, chuckling as he sat up and looked down at the younger. "I'll go take him to bed so he doesn't get too cold."

He carefully lifted the child into his arms so Jungkook could stand up and grab the blankets. "Wanna Go inside? I can make hot chocolate and we can snuggle in bed. It's freezing out here, Darling."

Jungkook pouted, hugging the blankets to his chest as the soft breeze ruffled his hair. "Only if you promise lots of kisses."

"You already know that you can have as many kisses as you want, Sweetheart."

Jungkook grinned at this, eager for the might ahead. He got up with a soft sigh as he stretched his arms And legs, quickly following his boyfriend inside as he carried their son.

————

There's only 60 chaps in this book, plus the Epilogue. We're on chap 58, So I will write a couple of Bonus chapters too to fit more content in.

Also, context for this chap:
I Love Looking at a full moon... I Like to think that people who have passed are looking down on us.
^Cliche, I Know but The moon is a special symbol for me :)

-TaesThickThighs