forty six.

"𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗻𝗼

"𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗻𝗼."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱-

"Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered, poking the sleeping man's cheek, the morning sunlight peeking through the cracks of the curtains, spilling into the room. "C'mon, wake up! You promised to come shopping with me today."

"Honey," Taehyung groaned deeply, weakly slapping the younger's hand away from his face. "Later," he mumbled, grunting when Jungkook had sudden yanked the bedcover back, plopping himself onto his hips, Now straddling Taehyung as he grabbed the man's shoulders.

"Now! Now! Now!" Jungkook whined, bouncing with each word, his thighs holding his weight. "Wake up, oldie! Please?" Taehyung's eyes shot open, hands grabbing the younger's waist tightly. He shot an unimpressed look up at Jungkook, frowning as the younger smiled down at him.

"You're such a Brat." The Therapist grunted, bucking his hips up harshly. Jungkook let out a Surprised whimper, legs tightening around His Boyfriend's waist. Taehyung's lips twitched up at this, And he couldn't help but repeat his action, releasing a breathy, husky chuckle as Jungkook tried to grind down on him pathetically.

"No morning sex today, Darling." Taehyung mused, caressing his little boyfriend's thighs, toying with the fabric of his boxers with his finger. "We Have a Lot to do. I'm at work tommorow, meaning we need to get things done today."

Jungkook whined, looking down, thighs tensing as The Therapist's long, slender finger traced patters into his upper thigh, creeping dangerously towards his crotch. "T-Then Why are you touching me?" He whined, rolling his hips weakly. "See? I'm hard now.." he pouted. "And I can feel how hard you are you under me too, Mr Kim."

"Fine," The Therapist hummed, his head dropping back into his pillow. "If You can get us both off by dry humping, then go ahead." He smiled, eyes fluttering shut as he caressed his Lover's thighs. "But do it Quickly, Darling."

Jungkook's breath hitched, eyes widening. He quickly lifted himself, shuffling up so his Clothed Hole was directly over Taehyung's bulge, and lowered himself before rutting his hips forward slowly, applying enough pressure to received soft moans from them both, before dropping down on the elder man completely.

Taehyung hissed, looking up at the younger, groaning softly when Jungkook grinded and bounced on his clothed cock aimlessly. "Humping, not bouncing." He held the younger's hips still, holding him down firmly as he began to guide Jungkook's hips forward and backward in a slow, firm rocking motion. "Like this."

"O-Oh ..Hyung," Jungkook moaned softly, loving how Taehyung's large hands held his waist, guiding his hips to get them both off. He liked it when The elder man controlled his body like this. He sighed blissfully, a lazy smile on his lips as he rubbed their crotches together, the only barrier between them, being the thin material of boxers.

"You're so cute, darling-"

Hearing a loud nock on the front door, The two Immediately froze. "W-Who's that? It's only 9 in the morning." Jungkook whined when Taehyung gently kissed his pout and rolled him off his waist so he could stand. "Taehyungie.."

Grabbing his Oversized tshirt to throw on as he began to leave the room, The elder man looked back at the brunette with a sigh. "I don't know, little one. Get dressed and come down for breakfast soon, okay? I'll get the door."

"What?" Jungkook's brows crease in protest, and he scrambled to his feet, the evident bulge in his boxers straining. "B-But I'm Hard! We were gonna-"

"We'll continue later, Okay?" Taehyung smiled, eyes amused as they fell to the boy's crotch. "I promise."

Jungkook huffed, biting his lip as He watched His Boyfriend leave the room, gently closing the door behind him with a soft 'click.' He gulped, looking down at his crotch. His boxers were painfully tight, and he knew he wouldn't last until later like Taehyung said. With a sigh, his lips formed a soft pout as he flopped back into the bed.

"I Guess I'll have to do it myself."

"Eomma, Why are You here?" Taehyung sighed, sitting beside the woman as he handed her a mug of tea. "You could have called. Travelling from Daegu to Seoul so suddenly isn't exactly ideal.. I know You hate trains."

Jungkook hadn't came down that morning, And Taehyung had started to worry -that was until he heard Loud moans coming from his bedroom while he was making breakfast.

"Bear, Jungsoo misses you." The woman sighed, looking at her son with a frown as she sipped on her tea. "He's only five years old, Tae... He cries every night. He's meant to he living with you, not me and your father. I know Your work is-"

"Eomma.." The Therapist bit his bottom lip harshly, heart tugging as he realised how upset his poor Baby Jungie must be. "I was going to ask you to bring him home to me this week." He admitted, leaning back into the couch, rubbing his face with a sigh. "Everything's been a mess... plus, You and Appa are due a visit, anyway. I was going to ask if you'd bring him with you."

"I'll tell your Father to bring Jungsoo home. Poor Boy, He thinks you're forgetting about him. He hasn't seen you in a few months, Tae. Facetime calls only go so far." Mrs Kim frowned. "He's starting to develop anxiety."

"I Know, I Know." Taehyung sighed, guilt making him deflate into the couch. "My poor Baby... I miss him too, so much, eomma. but I've had a-"

"Hyungie?" Jungkook called, waddling into the living room with a mug of hot chocolate, dressed in a soft blue sweater and shorts. His hair was messy and damp from a shower and his face bare, a pink headband keeping his wet bangs from his eyes. "Who are you talking to?"

Taehyung looked up at him, smiling softly as he raised his hand, "come here, Honey." He gently sat the younger beside him and smiled at his mother. "Eomma, This is my boyfriend, Jungkook. Koo, This is my mother."

"Ah, I See. I think I understand." The woman's eyes were wide, a soft smile slowly forming into her lips as she greeted the anxious Jungkook. "It's lovely to meet you, Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he let out a strangled sound, looking at Taehyung for help. He'd never been good with new people. The elder man chuckled, pulling the younger's wrist towards him, so he fell into his lap.

"He's nervous around new people, Eomma." he mused, adoring how Jungkook hid into him, hiding his red face into his shoulder. "But he's gradually getting better."

"I'm Glad You've finally found someone, Bear." Mrs Kim laughed happily. "Bless him. I assume He's the reason why Your Father and I have been watching over Jungsoo recently?" There was no bite to her words, more like curiosity. "While You got to know Jungkook?"

Jungkook gulped, squeezing his eyes shut when Taehyng hummed in confirmation. He Never meant to keep Taehyung away from his son.

"Partly. But all that matters now, Is that I'm ready and wanting Jungsoo to come back home." Taehyung smiled. "I miss my Little Boy... Do you think Appa will be able to bring him home within the week?" He asked, humming slightly as he caressed Jungkook's nape. "I'm sure he'll love to meet Koo."

"Of course," Mrs Kim watched the two men with a fond smile, glad that her son had finally found love after his son was born. "I'll give him a Call."

————

This chapter is a filler, it sucks.

-TaesThickThighs