thirty two.

"𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

"𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨-

Days had passed Since Jungkook had spoken to Jimin about where his feelings stood, and the teen was set on finally asking Mr Kim on a date. He took Jimin's advice and decided to start acting on his growing feelings for the man sooner rather then later, Even if that meant asking the man on a date to a coffee shop as the evening started to roll in.

"Taehyung! Mr Kim! Can we-" Jungkook bounced into the man's room room, stopping in his tracks when he saw the elder man's bare chest, Black slacks on his bottom half. "O-Oh.." He spluttered, cheeks dusting pink as he stared shamelessly at the man's chest. Mr Kim didn't have abs, or bulging muscle. But he was lean and toned, skin beautifully tanned.

Mr Kim was so pretty.

"Jungkook?" Looking up in surprise, The therapist rose a brow, lips quirked softly in amusement as he grabbed a shirt from the opened wardrobe. "You're staring, sweetheart." He spoke, slipping on a dress shirt before starting to do the buttons, not bothered by the teen's obvious stare on him. "Did you need something?"

"U-Um..." Jungkook gulped, finally lifting his gaze. "I Just... I Just wanted to ask if you wanted to come and get coffee with me?" He gulped, lowering his gaze once more Before he chickened out and didn't ask what he wanted to. "T-There's a small coffee shop I Think you'd like, a-and it's really pretty in the evenings."

"Coffee?" The elder hummed, sorting his collar out, before looking over at the boy with a charming smile. "I'd love that. Just let me get dressed, and I'll be ready."

"Okay!" Jungkook nodded quickly, cheeks as pink as can be as he looked up with parted lips, eyes wide. "Wait- Really?"

"Darling, why're you so Surprised?" Mr Kim chuckled, rolling his shirt sleeves up to his elbows before looking up at the teen with a raised brow. "Friendly coffee dates are-"

"But what If It wasn't just a friendly coffee date?" Junkook pouted slightly, shuffling forward to wrap is arms around the man's middle. He didn't want to be rejected. "W-What If-"

"Sweetheart," Taehyung's lips twitched upwards, his own arms wrapping around the younger boy's waist. "Are you asking me on a date?"

"Kinda.." Jungkook mumbled, squeaking as he hid his face in the man's neck. "Y-You don't have to, i-if you don't want to!" He gulped, panic starting to settle. "Y-You probably think m' just a kid a-and My feelings are all over the place, but-"

"Stop rambling." Mr Kim mumbled, holding the boy's tense and shaking body tighter. "Of Course I'll go on a date with you, little One." He felt the teen relax Against him. "Don't be so nervous, hm?"

Jungkook nodded, unable to stop himself from smiling widely, nose scrunching and eyes crinkling he pulled away from the hug. He jumped a little in excitement, pecking the man's cheek before scurrying towards the door. "Okay! Okay! I'll go and get dressed!"

The therapist couldn't help but smile, watching the excited Teen leave his bedroom with little hops. He was endeared, finding the teen adorable. Truth be told, he was planning to ask Jungkook out first -but it turns out, that the younger had the same Idea.

He was starting to wonder if Jimin had talked with the teen, too.

But Watching the boy really made him see just how much progress he and Jungkook had made since they met. It hasn't been the easiest, and it included a lot of tears and struggles, but he's proud of who Jungkook has become since then. From the small, fragile boy who struggled to talk about his problems, Jungkook had most certainly came a Long way.

He smiled to himself, heart warm as he grabbed his keys.

Jungkook's cheeks were burning, his eyes cast downwards as he walked down the sidewalk, Mr Kim next to him with their hands linked together. He was very nervous.

Sure, he had been out with Taehyung plenty of times.. But this was their first date. Their first date as not just patient and therapist, not just friends, but something more. He wanted to become more. He wanted to he more than just another patient.

He knew, after speaking with Jimin, that he didn't just admire Mr Kim for his age and gentle treatment. Sure, he liked that about him, and his feelings might be newly-found, but that didn't mean they were shallow.

He ready to move on from his sad past. He was ready to move forwards, hand in hand with The man who stuck by him.

"What are you thinking about?" The elder man spoke, cutting Jungkook's trail of thoughts. He chuckled, finding it adorable how Jungkook Instantly looked up when he spoke.

The teen hummed, eyes trailing towards the street ahead of them. Seoul was always busy, wether it be day or night. The sun was starting to set, a golden hue cast down as the street lamps starting to light. "Just things." He mumbled, lashes fluttering and heart racing when The older man gently rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Just things?" Taehyung mused, eyeing the teen fondly as he pressed the button at a street crossing, standing still as he waited for the red light to signal them to cross. Jungkook looked up, biting his bottom lip as he admired the other.

The Therapist was so handsome.

"M' Just Happy." Jungkook spoke, his lips holding a soft smile. "M' always happy when I'm with you,"

Taehyung smiled back, squeezing his hand as the cars stopped by the crossing. "I'm Happy too, Little One." He spoke, gently tugging the younger's hand, guiding him to cross. "Come On."

Once they had crossed the street, Jungkook couldn't stop himself from hopping in excitement, giggling as the small coffee shop came into view. The elder laughed at this. Walking quickly to keep up with his little one's hopping, the smiles never falling from either of their faces.

Reaching the Little Run down Coffee shop, Jungkook eagerly opened the door, Holding it open for the Therapist, Who thanked him with a Cooe, and followed the elder inside.

The Cafe smelt of Vanilla and coffee beans, A Comforting Scent. There were fairy lights hanging up, Lighting the shop up beautifully, Too. Jungkook couldn't hide his awe, eyes wide and twinkling as he felt Taehyung Guide him towards a table in the corner by the window.

"It's So Pretty!" He gasped in awe, looking around the small, but Homey coffee shop in wonder, unaware of the Therapist who was looking down at him, watching him with nothing but utter fondness.

————

I didn't know how to end this chap, but oh well! The date will take place next chapter :)

-TaesThickThighs