twenty six.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱-

"By the sounds of it, You're doing well." Namjoon spoke, sending the teen a dimpled Smile as he picked up his steaming Mug of Tea from the coffee table. "You should give yourself More credit, Kooks."

Since Jungkook really didn't like being left alone while Mr Kim was At work, the man had agreed to Let Namjoon Stay with Jungkook when he's not There, so his little one was safe and happy in his absence -While he worked out a more permanent solution.

Namjoon was Jungkook's favourite Hyung, because he never yelled at him, and he was very wise and Kind. Like the Big Brother Jungkook never had.

Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft pink, his head bobbing gently in response as he sunk into the couch. "Mr Kim called me His Little Star the other day, Hyung. M' Proud of myself!" He giggled. "W-We Made A Hand print painting and he stuck it on the fridge too." He explained, not mentioning about his meltdown the night before. "C-Can I Show You?"

Namjoon just chuckled, putting his mug down before standing up. He held his hand out, wiggling his fingers with a small smile. "I'd Love to see it, Kook."

Jungkook's eyes lit up, and he Grabbed Namjoon's Hand as he hopped happily to Mr Kim's Kitchen, guiding Namjoon to the fridge where the painting stuck.

"Lookie! He said it's a Masterpiece!" Jungkook giggled, swinging their hands as he looked up at his Hyung. "Is it good?"

Namjoon beamed, ruffling the Younger's hair. "It is good," he grinned. "Very Good!"

It was just a plain piece of paper with two hand prints in the centre, each with Taehyung and Jungkook's name underneath. It was the most basic painting, something a kindergarten level child could do.

But he praised Jungkook nonetheless. He was proud of his younger friend.

Jungkook giggled, turning around to hop back to the living room, namjoon following with a wide smile. "C'mon, Joonie Hyung! Mr Kim Will be back soon! He's taking me grocery shopping with him!"

"Is he? I'm sure You'll have lots of fun." Namjoon replied, sitting back down on the couch to pick up his cup of tea. "You don't like shopping on your own."

Jungkook nodded, fidgeting with his fingers, a blush covering his cheeks as he spoke. "He said I can Push the shopping Cart If M' a Good boy." He mumbled, sheepishly looking up at Namjoon's proud smile. "So M' behaving well so I can Push it."

Namjoon just chuckled softly, taking a sip of his beverage. "That's Nice. I'm Glad You're happier. You deserve to be looked after, Jungkook," he put his cup down and reached over to pat the teen's head. "I'm Glad You're finally Getting good help."