twenty eight.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

Jungkook looked down at the wine glass in his hand, swirling the red liquid sadly as he felt The unpleasant lips of his ex on his neck -nipping and biting the soft skin As he was pulled closer. Out of instinct, Jungkook tried to move away With furrowed brows, but a harsh slap on his forearm rendered him still in his seat.

"Don't move."

"Don't Hit m-me." Jungkook mumbled, a crack in his voice as he pulled his arm to his chest. He never forgot the amount of times Yusho had hurt him in the past, but he had started to move on with the help of Mr Kim. but now, it was all coming right back. "Not again.."

"Stay still, Baby. Remember why you're here, okay?" Yusho warned teasingly, licking the teen's neck as he wrapped his arms around his waist, gently rubbing the boy's nipples through his shirt with his thumbs, smirking when a soft moan emitted from the teen. "Be a good boy for me, and this will be easy. You'll get the tape back and I'll leave you alone."

Jungkook's eyes water, eyes squeezing shut as his back arched slightly from the ministrations on his chest. "O-Okay, Okay.." He nodded frantically, flinching when his wine was taken from his hand and placed on the coffee table. "I-I'll behave, I s-swear!"

He wiped his eyes with his shaky fist, sniffling, only to remove his fist and flinch when a hand was suddenly held out Infront of his face.

"Then Let's go to the bedroom, hm?" Yusho smirked, brow raised as he wiggled his fingers, eyes raking down the boy's body. "The quicker we do it, the quicker you can go back to your new little boyfriend with the tape. He doesn't have to know about it."

"Okay." Jungkook whispered, voice cracking and heart aching as he placed his shaking hand Into His Ex's palm. As soon as The elder's fingers curled around his own, he knew he was fucked.

I'm so sorry, Mr Kim... Please Forgive me.

It was just before 8am the next morning when Jungkook was kicked out of Yusho's apartment, and the teen was beyond drained, both physically and mentally. He was sore, he felt sick to the bone and he just wanted to curl up and cry. His throat hurt, his whole body hurt and he just wanted to go to bed.

He might have just endured hell last night, broken his own heart along the way. But at least he had his sex tape and dignity back. He had never even consented to the recording being made in the first place -Hence why he had to het it back as soon as possible.

He looked at the ground as he walked towards the bus stop, a slight limp in his step and his eyes filled with tears as he clutched his coat, holding it over his chest for a little comfort. He was fully clothed, yet his body wouldn't stop shaking. He couldn't tell if he was cold, or if he was still Weak from the night prior.

But he did know one thing, and it was that He wanted Mr Kim. He wanted to get rid of such nasty touches on his skin. He wanted nothing more to be held and soothed.

But Looking down at the USB stick in his hand, there sat the only copy of his sex tape. But While he was relieved that he has it back, and that it wouldn't be posted anywhere, he was heartbroken.

Not only did he break his own heart, but he had also betrayed His feelings for Mr kim. He'd just slept with his Ex while having feelings for another.

He really was a good for nothing slut, wasn't he?

About twenty Minutes passed before Jungkook got off the bus, still having to walk Another Ten Minutes until he got to Mr Kim's house as this was the closest bus stop.

But When Jungkook had finally arrived back at Mr Kim's Home, He Couldn't stop himself from bursting into tears as he threw himself into the older man as soon as the door was opened.

The Therapist silently held him, his own eyes squeezing shut as he held the boy as tight as possible, closing the front door behind them. "Darling, What happened? Why are you crying? God, look at the state of you.."

Jungkook shook his head, sniffling as he trembled in the man's arms. "M' sorry, Mr Kim." The therapist saw the marks and bruises on The teen's wrists and neck, and he couldn't help but gently kiss the side of Jungkook's face, an ugly feelings setting in his stomach as the boy clung to him.

"Y-You slept with him," He whispered gently, his own heart cracking slightly as he spoke. "didn't you, Darling? The Ex from the supermarket?"

Jungkook nodded, not trusting his voice. "D-Don't be m-mad, I-I Didn't want to, I-I swear!" He started to panic, voice coming out shaky and rushed as he clutched the man's waist. "I swear I didn't w-want it!"

He didn't want to.

That made the elder's heart grow heavy.

"I'm Not mad at you, Sweetheart." Mr Kim gently caressed the boy's cheeks and kissed his forehead, wiping his tears with his thumbs. "I'll never be mad at you." His lips tugged downwards as the teen sniffled. "Now, I'll run you a bath, Okay? I assume you feel a little icky. Have a wash, and then come into my room. I want you to tell me everything, and We'll have a movie night afterwards, hm? I'm going to take care of you."

Jungkook placed his shaky hands over The elder man's hands which cupped his cheeks -looking up with such a vulnerable expression, that it broke Taehyung's heart. "E-Everything?"

"Everything." The Therapist nodded, smiling slightly as he began to help the teen remove his coat. "No more secrets, Darling. Remember what we talked about telling the truth?"

"M' Kay." Jungkook mumbled, choking on his sobs as he pulled the man into another hug. "M' Sorry.." He pushed his face into the crook of Mr Kim's Neck, Sobs gradually calming down as The elder Caressed his scalp and rubbed his back. "I-I'm Sorry I Didn't tell y-you."

"Don't apologise, Sweetheart." The elder sighed, resting his chin atop the teen's hair. "Just try and calm down a little, Okay? I can't talk to you when you're like this." He spoke. "Come on, Match my breathing. Breathe in,"

Jungkook breathed in, holding his breathe for a few seconds before releasing it through a shaky exhale as he matched adult's breathing. His body slumped against the elder man's, not even flinching as he was carefully lifted up by his thighs and carried up the stairs, laying limp In Taehyung's arms.

All Jungkook could do, was register in his mind -as he weakly clutched onto Mr Kim's Shirt, is that He was Safe now.

He was Safe and Sound. He was Home.

————

What do you guys think about the plot so far?
I'm trying to make it as realistic as I can, but i'm not sure.

-TaesThickThighs