ten.

"𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧-

Jungkook hadn't left the older man's side all day, Having spent the night in Mr Kim's Spare bedroom, bundled up in his blankets and oversized pyjamas. He had also given Jungkook some of his clothes to wear after he showered that morning, and was Currently cooking breakfast in the kitchen downstairs.

The therapist was deep in thought, wondering how Jungkook would be able to get all of his belongings safely from his father's house without problems. Of course, He'd help him, since he wanted to have a word with Mr Jeon himself, But he wasn't sure if Jungkook even wanted to see his father -having told him about what had went down the night before. He didn't want to rush anything.

"Mr kim?"

He looked over his shoulder and smiled at the teenager, snickering as the boy waddled into the kitchen, wearing baggy clothes on his slim frame. The sweater was large on Taehyung, since he himself preferred oversized clothing, yet on Jungkook, It practically buried him.

"Look at You, Little One." He mused. "You might want to roll up those sweatpants a little or you'll trip over. Do you Want some pancakes?"

Jungkook nodded a little timidly, waddling over to the dining table where he sat down and rolled up The sweatpants so they weren't dragging on the floor. "Yes please, Mr Kim..."

The older man just smiled slightly, amused by the boy's childish mannerisms. "Is your tummy okay? Is it healing well?"

Jungkook nodded softly, placing a small hand on his stomach, patting it gently with a shy smile. "Yeah... Thank you for the special cream. It really helped."

"Don't thank me," The man gave him a slight smile before tuning back to the stove. "Hey, Jungkook?"

The boy looked over at him and grinned, hair a little messy and damp from his shower. "Yes, Mr Kim?"

"Are you certain you'd be okay with moving in? If so, we'll need to figure a few things out, but-"

"I-I Can Pay Rent!" The boy cut in quickly, brows creased slightly in worry. "I don't want to leech or cause-"

"Shhh, I'm not asking you for rent. You won't have to pay anything, Little One." The therapist frowned, placing a plate of Pancakes infront of the boy. "I Just want to make sure that you're certain, before I start making up the spare room. There's only a bed and basic furniture in there at the moment. No rugs or anything."

Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft pink and he picked up his fork. "O-Oh..." he smiled sheepishly. "I really wanna stay here with You, Mr Kim.." the boy admitted. "You make me feel safe. I like it."

Taehyung's stern-faced expression cracked slightly, and he slowly gave the teenager a genuine, yet small smile that made his eyes crinkle slightly in the corners -different to his usually stern looking expression. "I'm Glad."

After eating breakfast with Mr Kim, The elder had cleaned Jungkook's stomach, and Praised the boy for healing so well. He was a little surprised at how quick the wounds had scabbed over, but he was glad to see that they were healing nicely.

"I'd say about two more weeks, and then you can have the bandages off, Jungkook." Taehyung spoke, gently lowering the sweater to cover Jungkook's bandage abdomen. "You're healing so well, Well done."

Jungkook giggled, cheeks dusting a soft pink at the praise as he fisted his -Mr Kim's sweater. "T-Thank You, Mr Kim.." Taehyung probably didn't even notice the way his little praises made his breath hitch and heart race.

"Mr Kim? What happened to my name, Hm?" The man teased, raising a brow as a smirk twitched onto his lips. "Back to formality already? I thought you liked my name."

Jungkook's cheeks darkened and he whined. "Calling you by your name makes me nervous." He pouted. "You have a nice name."

"I do, Do I?" Taehyung Mused. "Nobody's ever said that before."

"Well I'm Glad to be the first." Jungkook turned his head with a pout, blush returning to his cheeks. "S-So There."

The older man merely chuckled, closing the first aid box before standing. "Well, If you'd rather, Just call me Tae. I don't mind." He rose a brow. "I'm older than you, anyway."

"Older? How old are you?" Jungkook pouted at that. "I-I don't remember you telling me..."

"I'm Thirty One You're Nineteen, Correct? I'm sure you can do a little math."

Jungkook's lips parted, eyes somewhat shining. "You're really old..."

"Careful, You." The older man clicked his tongue. "Don't be a brat. Now then, What do You want to do today? You wanna Go and speak to your father or-"

"Yes, Um, C-Can you come with me?" The teenager hesitantly questioned, looking down at fingers. "M' scared to see him...H-He was really mad at me last night, Mr-" he quickly caught himself, clearing his throat before pouting. "Um, Taehyung..."

Taehyung hummed, putting the first aid box on the kitchen island, running his hand through his own messy black hair as he looked over at the teenager. "I can."

Sitting outside Jeongguk's father's house, The teenager refused to let go of the therapist's hand, whining each time the elder told him to get up.

"You want to get this over with, don't you Little one?"

Jungkook nodded softly, fidgeting where he stood as He tightened his grip on Mr Kim's Hand. "Uh huh... but M' Scared. What if he hurts me again?" The elder man just looked down at him, brow creased ever-so-slightly in something unreadable.

"He won't hurt you." He replied, gently tugging the teen's hand. "I'm here, Okay? You're fine. Now, come on. Do you want me to nock?"

Jungkook nodded. He had his key, but he didn't feel right just walking in, especially after his recent argument with his father. Taehyung rang the doorbell of the large house, Jungkook flinching at the sound as he subconsciously pressed himself even further against the older man.

He wasn't sure how his father would react, but he knew that it wasn't going to be good.

----