thirty three.

"𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻; 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

"𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻; 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-

Jungkook was very, very nervous.

He hadn't been on a proper date before, not even with his ex boyfriend, who he'd been with for three years. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do -especially since he's the one who asked Mr Kim, not the other way around. He didn't want to ruin things before they even started.

He looked up from his fingers, eyes meeting the warm gaze of Mr Kim, the older man resting his chin in his palm, smiling at him in amusement from across the little table.

"You're Nervous, Aren't you?" The man mused, smile never fading. "You're so cute, Jungkook." Jungkook's cheeks warmed, and he pouted, crossing his arms with a pout.

"M' Not!" the teen protested, nose scrunching as his lips formed a stubborn pout, legs kicking under the table.

"You're not? But Guess what, Little One?" Instead of teasing him, the Man merely leaned forward, placing his hand over the younger's trembling fists. "I'm nervous too." He spoke, whispering as if it was a secret. "We Can be nervous together."

Jungkook looked up, eyes crinkling as a shy smile formed. "Really?"

"Yes," Taehyung hummed, nodding his head as he leaned back in his seat. "Now, Let's get our drinks and then we'll get to know each other, okay?" Jungkook frowned, tilting his head as he watched the man stand up.

"B-But we already know-"

"We know eachother as Therapist and Patient, sweetheart." Taehyung chuckled, standing behind his chair as he waited for Jungkook to stand up too. "As friends. This is a date, is it not? I think we should get to know eachother beyond the line of friends." He continued. "You know me as Mr Kim, But Now, I think you should get to know me as Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook oohed, nodding quickly as he scrambled to his feet, Following The Elder man to the counter. The old woman behind it smiled, looking up from a notebook as she greeted them.

"Hello, What would you like?" She smiled, eyes crinkling as she looked at the two. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, Doe eyes looking at the menu.

"Can I have a banana milkshake, and a Chocolate muffin Please?" He asked, smiling timidly as he almost hid behind Taehyung's body. "They look yummy."

The old woman cooed, nodding happily as she clasped her hands together. "Of course, young man." She looked up at Taehyung. "And you?"

"Black coffee with two sugars, thank you." The man replied, watching the woman smile as she began to work. Jungkook tugged on his sleeve, making Taehyung turn around.

"Little One?"

Jungkook looked up, eyes twinkling as he nervously linked their fingers together, not saying anything, as his cheeks burned. Taehyung smiled, endeared by The Teen's nervous antics, Tugging the boy back into his chest as they waited for their order, his arm around his hip and his chin on the teen's right shoulder.

The cafe was mostly empty, only about two people inside. It wasn't surprising, for it was evening. And there were many other Coffee shops in seoul -bigger, more modern. It seemed like more people preferred starbucks to a small, Run down cafe.

"Here's your orders, Loves." The elderly woman smiled, carefully placing a tray on the counter. "Please Enjoy,"

"Thank You," Taehyung gave her a polite smile, handing her what he would guess to be twice the amount of payment needed, telling her to keep the change as he picked up the little tray.

"Thank you!" Jungkook gave the old woman a wide smile, eagerly following Taehyung to their table. The woman smiled, eyes crinkled as she watched the two.

"What a cute couple."

"Taehyung!" Jungkook whined, giggles leaving him as he tried to move his head away. "Hey!"

"Stay still, darling." Taehyung laughed, gently cupping the teen's face with one hand, the other wiping the chocolate frosting from around his mouth and chin with a napkin. "You're such a messy eater. Got Chocolate all over you."

Jungkook puckered his lips, nose scrunching as The elder wiped his face. "M' not that messy!" Though, his expression soon fell into a relaxed one, his lashes fluttering slowly as he blissed in the feeling of The man's Soft finger tips against his face.

"There," The Therapist's voice made him focus his gaze, looking over at the older with a pout. "All better."

"You're such a Grandpa." Jungkook huffed in Embarrassment, "M' not a child."

The Therapist mused, smiling softly as the teen fidgeted in his seat, a peaceful Silence falling over them. His gaze flickered from Jungkook's form, to the window, his brows furrowing slightly. It was nearly 9pm now, the moon shining bright above the city.

"Sweetheart, I think it's best we head Home now." He spoke, Jungkook looking up. "It's nearly 9pm. And, I think the woman's waiting for us to leave before she can close up."

The teen whined, but stood up.

Jungkook didn't want the date to end. He'd had a great time, and had really got to know more about The Elder man. For example, he learned that Taehyung liked Poems and Old Music, His family is from Daegu, and he Often wears baggy clothes for comfort. He paints in his free time, which he'd noticed since staying with the man, and liked to read.

He looked up at Taehyung, the dark haired man placing their now empty cups on the little tray before carrying it back to the counter, where he set it down. The Elder thanked the old Woman, bidding her a goodnight before making his way back towards Jungkook, who had held his coat for him.

"Thank You sweetheart," Taehyung spoke, sliding his coat on before grabbing the teen's hand. "Let's go home."

The Therapist had ended Up carrying Jungkook back to his home that night, the teenager nuzzling into the back of his neck as he was carried in a piggyback. Jungkook had nearly fallen asleep while walking, sluggish steps making The elder resort to carrying him in order to get back quicker. He was surprised though, Expecting Jungkook to be heavier then he was.

"Mr Kim," Jungkook whined, tightening his grip on the man's neck, arms crossed over his shoulders as he nosed at the elder's nape. "Are we nearly home?"

"Nearly," The Ravenette hummed, adjusting his grip on the teen as he crossed the street, the soft night breeze tousling his hair. "Try not to fall asleep, Sweetheart, or it'll be hard for me to carry you up the stairs."

Jungkook nodded lazily, eyes fluttering open as he pressed his nose into the back Of Taehyung's Nape. The Therapist smelled nice; a faint scent of Cologne that lingered on his skin. "I Won't."

————

I know I'm keeping y'all waiting for that first kiss... but I promise you won't have to wait much longer!

-TaesThickThighs