nineteen.

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 -𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲,"

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-

"I can't believe you went through all that.. You Know that Joon and I Would Have Helped you if you had Just asked, Kook." Jin sighed, rubbing his forehead with a sympathetic smile. "But You shouldn't have forced A Blowjob on him, Koo. Is he Okay? Did you apologise? Are you Okay?"

"I-I'm Okay Now, Hyung," Jungkook grabbed the elder's hands, gently pulling them away from his face. "M' gonna apologise later.. He's been helping me, and Is letting me live with him since My father Kicked me out. I shouldn't have misbehaved."

Jin smiled softly. "That's good," his face turned serious. "But Are you certain you're Safe?" He asked skeptically. "Kook, This man could be anyone-"

"Mr Kim's Protecting and helping me, Hyung, I have No doubts that he's a good man." Jungkook frowned, not liking the idea that Jin was proposing. "He wouldn't hurt me... He promised."

"If You're sure, then I Believe you." Jin sighed. "I'm just glad You've finally told me what's going on. You know I will help you whenever you need it, right?"

Jungkook nodded, his smile coming back as he looked over at Namjoon, who was speaking with a woman over the counter while making her drink. "Of course I do! I'm Thankful for you and Joonie Hyung," his cheeks tint a soft pink as he became more shy with his words. "I really am... I Know I've been distant recently, While I was Settling in With Mr Kim, But I'm Ready to come back to work now."

"That's good." Jin beamed, ruffling the teen's hair as he stood up. "Now then, Let's get back to work. Only a few hours left until You can go home."

"Are you waiting for someone?" Jin asked curiously, Walking beside Namjoon after locking the Cafe doors. "We can drop you off if you want, kook-"

"Mr Kim is coming for me, But thank you Jinnie hyungie." Jungkook smiled bashfully, looking up from the pavement. "Oh, And thank you for letting me make these cookies, too!"

"You're welcome to cook whatever you want, Kook," Jin chuckled, as he and Namjoon got into the car. "Make sure you let me know When you get in, Okay?"

Jungkook nodded happily, waving at the two men. "I will! Bye Namjoonie Hyungie! Bye Jinnie Hyungie!" The elder couple gave him one last wave through the open car window before driving away from the cafe.

Once they were gone, Jungkook Looked down at the plastic bag in his hand, nibbling anxiously on his bottom lip as he waited for Mr Kim.

The man's words from this morning rang true; Rain starting to fall from the sky in little drops. The wind didn't help either, blowing his hair around almost violently as he shivered at the nippy air.

"Please Hurry, Mr Kim..." He whined, leaning on the wall as he looked around him, eyes scanning for a certain black car through the rainy streets. But only minutes later, it caught his eye and he found himself smiling widely as Mr Kim pulled up by the curb. The man rolled his window down, calling out to the teen.

"Get in Quick, Darling. It's starting to rain."

Jungkook quickly scurried towards the car, opening the door and sitting in the passenger seat. He closed the door and Mr Kim rolled the window up before turning to him with a frown.

"Look at you, Why didn't you have your hood up?" He scolded, pushing the wet brown strands of hair away from Jungkook's eyes. "You'll catch a cold."

Jungkook's eyes fluttered at the skin-to-skin contact, his cheeks heating up as the man's gentle finger tips touched his forehead. "I-I Brought you some Cookies..." he smiled weakly, placing the plastic bag on the man's lap. "Because I feel Bad and I'm sorry for being annoying."

"Oh Darling," the man cooed, peering inside the bag before looking up at the teen. "Why are you sorry?"

"B-Because I Forced myself onto y-you and.. I should have stopped after you said no the first time. I'm sorry for pushing, but please don't ignore me." His voice cracked, teary eyes looking up at the therapist with sadness. "Don' wanna be ignored by you, Mr Kim. Please don't be mad at me."

The Therapist's brow creased, and he carefully put the bag of cookies on one of the backseats, carefully pulling the trembling teen into an embrace -Mentally Beaming at the fact that Jungkook didn't flinch or hesitate. "Shhh, I won't ignore you. I was Just conflicted this morning, Little One. You're fine, and I'm not mad. But we do need to talk properly when we get home, Okay? But I want you to warm up first. Have a warm shower when we get back, get all comfortable and the we'll talk before dinner."

Jungkook nodded, wiping his eyes with his sleeve as he sniffed the man's comforting scent. He played with the Zip on Taehyung's Coat, His eyes closing as he felt the man start to drive away from the Cafe. "M'kay..."

As soon as they got back to Mr Kim's House, Jungkook was rushed upstairs by the elder, and Had been told to warm up in the shower while Taehyung made them some hot chocolate. The younger didn't argue, doing as he was told without hesitation.

But when he came downstairs, Mr Kim's Pyjamas hanging off his frame, He was almost tempted to run back upstairs to avoid the talk he knew was awaiting.

Mr Kim was sat on the couch, glasses on his nose and a book in his hand. Upon hearing Jungkook's slippered footsteps coming down the stairs, he put his book down and pushed his glasses up to rest on his head before looking over to the doorway of the living room.

"Come sit down, Little One."

Jungkook hesitantly shuffled into the room, gently sitting himself down on the couch beside the Therapist. He pulled his legs up to his chest, carefully grabbing his mug of hot chocolate from the coffee table.

"Mr Kim.." he mumbled, pouting softly as he looked at his sock-covered feet. "Do we have to talk?"

"Jungkook," the man sighed, turning to face the teen beside him. "You Know we do. Now, Do you want to start? I think you have some explaining to do."

————

-TaesThickThighs