forty one.

𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 -𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞-

A couple of Boring days later, It was now September 1st -Jungkook's 20th Birthday. The teen was currently sleeping beside Taehyung, the elder man spooning him from behind as his deep, slow breathing tickled Jungkook's nape.

But when Jungkook's ring tone went off, far too early, The teen merely Whined loudly, quickly and blindly reaching for his phone from the bedside table, not wanting his boyfriend to wake up. He checked the time, frowning as it read 9am, and answered the call, immediately wishing he didn't as a familiar loud voice filled his ear.

"Happy Birthday, Jungkook!" Jimin pretty much screamed down the phone, making the poor teen flinch violently before yanking the phone away from his ear with a hiss. "You're all grown up!"

"Hyung, It's early." Jungkook grumbled, stretching his legs with a loud whine. "did you have to call so early?"

"Of course!" Jimin scoffed, the sound of rustling following. "It's an important day!"

Jungkook slowly sat up, yawning as Taehyung woke up from the movement. "M' only turning 20. It's not like I've overtook 50." He grumbled, rubbing his eye. "It's not a big deal."

"Little one?" Taehyung yawned, hair messy from sleep, voice deep and raspy as he sat up and circled Jungkook's waist with his arms. "Who's that?"

"Jiminie."Jungkook huffed. "He's being loud and-"

"He's just excited for you, koo," the man pressed a kiss behind the other's hair, nuzzling his nape Affectionately. "You're not a teenager anymore. My little one's now a proper adult."

Jungkook blushed, leaning back into the elder's arms. He heard Jimin laugh from the other end of the phone. "He's right, Kookie. Today's a big day! I'll let you two get up and stuff, I'll see you in a bit, okay?"

"Okay, See you later Jiminie." Jungkook yawned again. "Bye,"

He hung up, huffing as he rolled back, flopping against his boyfriend as he weakly tossed his phone down onto the bed. "I hate my birthday."

Taehyung cooed, pecking the younger's temple as he patted Jungkook's thighs. "I'm sure you'll love it after today. Now come on, we need to have breakfast, and get ready."

Jungkook stood up, frowning as the cold nipped at his bare skin, and the hard-wood floor came in contact with his bare feet. "Ready for what?"

"Jin Hyung wants us to gather at his place." Taehyung stated dismissively, standing up from the bed aswell. "come on, breakfast, and then Presents."