thirty one.

"𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗿 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲

"𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗿 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞-

"I get Lonely when You're at work." Jungkook mumbled, lips puckered as he watched the elder tie his shoe laces. "Can't I come with you? I'll be good, I promise I Will! you won't even know I'm there! Please, Mr Kim!"

Mr Kim was dressed just as nice as usual that morning; wearing Loose, Almost grandpa-like soft grey pants, held up by his waist with an expensive looking belt, and a white long sleeved Dress-blouse, tucked neatly into his pants and topped off with a long, beige coat that went down to his knees.

He always looked so mature, always carried himself with such elegance, that it never failed to make Jungkook's breath hitch in his throat.

"Darling, You know You Can't." Taehyung stood up, making his way towards the couch to grab His Key from Jungkook's hand. "And As Much as I'd love to take you with me," he ruffled the teen's hair. "Therapy is confidential. I can't bring anyone into my sessions, Sweetheart." He explained. "It violates patient privacy."

Jungkook whined, grabbing the man's arm, pulling his hand away from his hair. "Fine," he whined, pout deepening as he let go of his arm. "But Can I Go out while you're gone? I don't like staying here alone, Taehyungie."

The therapist's expression falters slightly. "Little one, you-"

"Only to Jiminie's House. He said To visit him when I have free time." Jungkook quickly spoke, looking up with puppy eyes. "Please, Mr Kim? I miss him."

"As long as you're really with Jimin, then of course you can." Taehyung regained his smile, although it looked hesitant. "I don't Want you to feel like you can't leave the house without me." He admitted, raising a brow just slightly. "And I trust you not to lie to me anymore."

"Now, I need to get going or I'll be late." The man leaned down, pushing the boy's bangs back before placing a soft kiss onto his forehead. "Be a good boy while I'm out, Okay? Text me when you're on your way back from Jimin's place, and I'll start dinner."

Jungkook's cheeks warmed up, heart racing as the elder pulled away to grab his phone from the coffee table. "O-Okay... Bye Mr Kim."

"See you later, darling."

Jungkook groaned, slumped on Jimin's couch, arm over his forehead while the blonde carried a tray of cookies and milk in, setting it carefully on the coffee table before sitting beside his best friend with a sigh. "C'mon, kook. Speak to me. You've been moping since you arrived."

"Jiminieeee," Jungkook opened his arms, wiggling his fingers as he made grabby hands. "I think I'm In Love with Mr Kim."

Jimin sighed, snickering slightly as he let the younger grab his hands. He'd only just had this conversation with Taehyung only the other day. Jungkook and Taehyung must be so oblivious if they saw each other every day and still couldn't see the heart eyes.

They were so obvious.

"Why'd You think that, Kook?" Jimin smiled, eyes forming little crescents. He'd heard Taehyung say why he's starting to like Jungkook, but now he wanted to know why Jungkook liked Taehyung.

"H-He's so Kind." Jungkook huffed, brow creasing as he held his arms to his chest with a whine. "He treats me so well, and he's just.. I don't know."

"You can't just like him because of how he treats you, kook." Jimin hummed thoughfully. "If-"

"What? No!" Jungkook splutters, eyes wide and alarmed as he looked at his best friend, sitting up straight in his seat. "I-It's not just that! He makes me feel so safe, a-and he doesn't make me do anything that I don't wanna do. He's done so much for me, especially after daddy kicked me out."

"You could just be thankful for him, Kooks." Jimin just smiled behind his hand. "You might be confusing thankfulness and dependance with romantic Feelings. What else do you like about him?"

"He doesn't shout or get mad at me.." Jungkook's voice softened. "I-I've had a few breakdowns, Hyung but... He's so kind, even when I'm rude to him." He swallowed a lump, eyes falling to his lap. "I like spending time with him, I Like how he makes me smile. He cooks for me a-and he's so gentle with me. He.. He Understands me, Hyungie. M' really happy when he's with me. I haven't even thought about Daddy In a while, t-too."  He looked down at his hands. "Y-You Know how attached I am To My daddy, Jiminie,"

"Well, Maybe-"

"I think it's too soon to say you're In love, but I can tell that you really do like the man." Yoongi suddenly spoke, cutting Jimin off and catching the two boy's attention as he walked into the living room with a mug of coffee. "I think you should just shoot your shot, kid. Life's too short to be all nervous. Especially over things like this."

Jungkook looked up, tilting his head as he watched the elder sit down in his armchair. "So.. What should I do?" He pouted at. The other. "What if he blows me off 'cause m' a kid?"

"You're not a child, Jungkook. You're nearly twenty." Yoongi chuckled. "Sure, you're younger than him, but Age shouldn't matter if you're both old enough to consent to the relationship. You've been living with him for what, a couple of months or something? It's natural that you'd grow feelings."

"If you say so.." Jungkook quirked his lips to the side, sitting up in his seat. "How do I ask him on a date, then? I've never done this before... I-It's All new. I wanna date him."

"Taehyung likes Coffee shops," Jimin spoke, making the youngest catch his gaze. "Not big ones, but small, run down ones. Which I'm sure you know? Maybe you could ask him to join you for some coffee. Don't go to Jin Hyung's cafe, though. Go somewhere where you don't know anyone. It'd be more datey."

"A Coffee shop.." Jungkook slowly mumbling, nodding as a wide smile slowly formed on his face while he leaned forward to grab a cookie and one of the cups of milk. "I'll do it!"

————

I hope this doesn't sound rushed? I got a bit stuck on this chap, but hopefully it goes well.

-TaesThickThighs